NSC policy for processing cases

Til

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I applied 485 in mid July 2000. Spoke with an IIO today and he informed me that my case is not assigned to an officer yet. But he thinks that someone may look at the case soon. But I see several approvals with Aug 2000 or even Sept 2000 cases. How do these people assign cases?. there nobody cross checking the work done by staff at NSC?. Looks like they are pulling up files from here and there and do whatever they feel like!.

I485 Rejected and H1B visa expired. Please help.

Hi gurus,

My H1B visa expired on 08/31/01 and a week before my I485 application got rejected (I think because of INS error). My company lawyer did put in the H1B renewal by the end of the day on 08/31/01. My questions are,
1. Because Sep 1,2,3 are holidays is it going to be a problem?
2. Can I go to work on Tuesday (09/04/01)?

Your advise and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I485 rejected and H1B visa expired. Please advise.

Hi gurus,
My H1B visa expired on 08/31/01 and a week before my I485 application got rejected (I think because of INS error). My company lawyer did put in the H1B renewal by the end of the day on 08/31/01. My questions are,
1. Because Sep 1,2,3 are holidays is it going to be a problem?
2. Can I go to work on Tuesday (09/04/01)?

Your advise and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I think it is EB3

Even though virtually it should not make any difference, but I think EB3, India is ... My LIN# is 00-234-xxxxx, India filed in July 2000 and I\'m in the same boat, I have seen approvals for EB2 from RD July, Aug getting approved but not for EB3, India. I would like to if there are any...