NSC please please work on June'03 cases

life2003

Registered Users (C)
I have seen approvals/RFE's for RD's for all months of 2003 except June. Why are june cases so unlucky?

Only two weeks left, then this stupid retrogression. It could be years before they get to these cases.

Dear NSC, please please please work on them before new year. This whole process is f*&*ing unfair. I hope they understand how this affects our lives.

life2003 said:
I have seen approvals/RFE's for RD's for all months of 2003 except June. Why are june cases so unlucky?

Only two weeks left, then this stupid retrogression. It could be years before they get to these cases.

Dear NSC, please please please work on them before new year. This whole process is f*&*ing unfair. I hope they understand how this affects our lives.
How about praying for 2002 cases???

Irrespective

Irrespective of our wishes, NSC will act in its own haphazardous way and will take our lives granted as they have been for the last few years...Like someone else said, how many 4 years do we have to go through cycles like this.

This process affects people like us so deeply that makes our lives so miserable.

They don't know you and they don't care
Remember that these officers really really really hate you, how come in the earth a guy like you from the third world get higher degree than hem and get 5 times higher than what he gets.
He is white and you have a dark skin....give it a thought!!

Better Pray to follow PD

Technically First Step of GC is Labor and I strongly feel that is really good to consider PD. That way I485 filed in 2002 will automatically be approved. :)

life2003 : If your PD is curent, you will be cleared.
Good Luck

Lakshya said:
Technically First Step of GC is Labor and I strongly feel that is really good to consider PD. That way I485 filed in 2002 will automatically be approved. :)

life2003 : If your PD is curent, you will be cleared.
Good Luck
If NSC was so good with keeping up with cutoff dates, then we should have seen all cases with ND before may2002 "automatically" being approved. the USCIS obviously does not comprehend the concept of 'first in first out'.

Guys NSC is frustrating.
How many parameters we have in our slavery here -
employer, uscis and the client. None favor us and
it is easy to get screwed.
Anyway enjoy the life and keep waiting

Raj