NSC Pilot Program

no there is not , you guys are confusing what came as a memo to the pilot program. pilot programs at CSC and other centers, not NSC.

bigbadwolf you are totally wrong. The correct pilot project is how NOT to process concurrent cases even after 60 years !

The whole center is a Pilot Program. The problem is that they do not know how to fly....
Elnegro :D :D :D

outsourcing

NSC should consider outsourcing processing of concurrent applications to countries where productivity is high :) u know where ???? :D :D :D

PATIENCE GUYS.........................LETS HOPE THE RAIN STARTS POURING SOON

Yes I did... I had an option to file in CSC or NSC (as I work in WA and company HQ is in CA). Though my lawyer told me about CSC Pilot program I thought I read somewhere that NSC has a pilot program to process in 60 days. Looks like I am wrong. My lawyer went ahead and applied in CSC.
Thanks for the replies.
Hopefully they will start a similar pilot program in NSC also.

Ha ha ha

Yes outsource GC processing to India. Where it does not matter if your papers are right. Things that matter are how much money you can spend or who can recommend for you :D :D

gcwantsme said:
NSC should consider outsourcing processing of concurrent applications to countries where productivity is high :) u know where ???? :D :D :D

PATIENCE GUYS.........................LETS HOPE THE RAIN STARTS POURING SOON

where did you get LABOR approval which INS area? Please let me know.

Starter said:
Yes I did... I had an option to file in CSC or NSC (as I work in WA and company HQ is in CA). Though my lawyer told me about CSC Pilot program I thought I read somewhere that NSC has a pilot program to process in 60 days. Looks like I am wrong. My lawyer went ahead and applied in CSC.
Thanks for the replies.
Hopefully they will start a similar pilot program in NSC also.

Labor has nothing to do with your 140/485. You can file your 140/485 either at your work place or at the company's HQ. My company's HQ is in CA. So filed there.

Starter,
Would you please expand?
When you do a Labor Cert. it is supposed to be for a certain position in a certain market. Am I wrong??
Elnegro

Starter said:
Labor has nothing to do with your 140/485. You can file your 140/485 either at your work place or at the company's HQ. My company's HQ is in CA. So filed there.

True. Labor is for a certain market. But once approved, your INS which is not related to your labor anymore can be processed either at the place you work or company's HQ.