NSC on the move again?

I see just one approval for Nov 2001 RD today. What made you say that NSC is moving? Do you mean NSC is moving physically to new location??????????????

9 Approvals Last Week

There were 9 approvals on Rupnet for NSC last week. The average number per week since Nov last year was 15.5 with a std dev of 12. Last week was not atypical.

This is not particularly in response to any of the previous posts. The mention of statistics and happiness reminded me of the following i read a while back -

If your head is in the oven and legs in the freezer, statistically speaking, on average you should be feeling fine!

There are close to 20 RFEs issued for Dec'01 cases in June. NSC seems to have a average processing time of 2 mnths for RFEs. We should see these approvals over the next 2 mnths and some more RFEs for DEC'01/Jan'02. I think we should be focussing on RFEs instead of Approvals, because unlike VSC, NSC issues RFEs and then approvals

I did a scan for April 10/02 ND and there were 9 approvals last month

If New RFE's are The Benchmark

Last week there were 10 new RFE's at NSC from Rupnet. The average is 15.4 per week and the std dev is 5.9. Again last week is not remarkable.

Paul...

...I am sorry to post here out of context.

But could you please put the link on "Pork Ghee ...Time to roll" thread. [I have posted there two messages, if you could please modify the minutes as well.]

Thanks.
StillWaiting...