NSC JIT Report 4/15/05 - Encouraging

hopeofgc, I totally agree with you.
My I-140 was filed in Sep 2003 under EB3 category and I have been longing for the current processing dates to change from Aug 31, 2003. I know it has not moved in a year.

I will wait until the dates are published in USCIS site.

bmt74 said:
hopeofgc, I totally agree with you.
My I-140 was filed in Sep 2003 under EB3 category and I have been longing for the current processing dates to change from Aug 31, 2003. I know it has not moved in a year.

I will wait until the dates are published in USCIS site.

Hi BMT,
I totally agree with you. I can understand your frustation.However the dates have been moved for 485 too.. 3 months at a time ... so this report is little realiable and stable. Once USCIS updates the dates you can start enquiry..
Thanks
KK

bmt74, u r making a huge mistake. Instead of capitalizing on the ooportunity to file for an enquiry as soon as uscis publishes this report, you are prepared to wait until the next report when this could be reverted to the usual dates. That is just nuts.

All,
anyone who is more than 30 days behind this published date, initiate an enquiry asap. This is your window of opportunity. my colleague did the same thing in oct 04 when these dates moved forward briefly and they approved his appln then.

bigbadwolf said:
bmt74, u r making a huge mistake. Instead of capitalizing on the ooportunity to file for an enquiry as soon as uscis publishes this report, you are prepared to wait until the next report when this could be reverted to the usual dates. That is just nuts.

All,
anyone who is more than 30 days behind this published date, initiate an enquiry asap. This is your window of opportunity. my colleague did the same thing in oct 04 when these dates moved forward briefly and they approved his appln then.
I will second it to BBW..
Thanks
KK

This is great news.

BigBadWolf is absolutely right. As soon as the dates are published by the NSC, all those applicants prior to Nov.03 should jump like a Big Bad Wolf on those NSC nuts. I'm sure those rude responses will have to tone down and give proper justification.

Secondly, all those who had opted for the Senator route, should use that too as those congressmen can bring the right pressure and bring out the anarchy at NSC. All this should eventually help in setting the NSC house in order, if GOD helps too.

Thanks BigBadWolf.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
bigbadwolf,

I already did it when it moved last year, but unfortunately it stayed on that date only for a few days, so I didn't get any response.

At the same time, when you call the national customer service and speak with an immigration officer, don't you think you need to quote the dates on USCIS dates rather than the AILA site ?. AILA is not an official site of USCIS, so they are not going to listen to you. I am sure USCIS will release it's next report in a day or two. Waiting for 2 more days is not a big deal. Let's see

Last time they changed the dates, people pounced on them, which taught them a good lesson to not change the date for the next six months.
Another wave of calls will hit them now, and these dates will not be changed for the next 6 months.
Our own anxiety will make them more and more determined not to work. They are like bureaucrats who work on their own schedule. They don't care as they are not accountable to anybody.