NSC is working on the middle of Dec 99 now.

rsun

Registered Users (C)
I just called NSC several minutes ago ( 11:45 AM 3/19/01 ).
IIO told me that they are working on the middle of Dec99
I-485 cases, since my RD is 03/00 and ND is 4/00,
she told me that I will have quite a wait.

I also asked my Finger Print, she told me they got it
in 01/2001.

Another funny information is:
At first IIO didn\'t type my LIN # correctly, another case\'s
info is poped up on her system, and she asked me why I
called last Thursday and call today again. I told her that
this is the first time I talked to IIO for my case, then
she realized the mistake and retyped my case number.

So I think that NSC keeps track of calling and doesn\'t want
applicants to call too much.

Good Luck to all of us.

Rsun

PD:11/10/97 I-485 RD:3/23/00 ND:4/6/00 FP&YF:1/9/01 SC: NSC EB2 Country:China AD:expecting April or May 2001

No Title

rsun,
Good info. and glad that you shared the info.
ND 6/00, FP 3/01, PD 11/96 INDIA, What would you think about approval date, pl. reply! Thanks!

No Title

it\'s really a good news given that NSC posted processing date is mid 8/99! what I am wondering is that why the processing date NSC giving out is so wiggling. But in any case, we whole-heartedly hope this time they are correct. let\'s keep fingers cross!

No Title

I just talked to IIO. They are processing 8/6/1999 cases. Not Dec\'1999 cases. They took back their I-485 to 8/6/1999. Last month they were processing of Nov.1999 and no. of days for processing was 460-490 days. This month they back their dates to 8/6/1999 and processing no. of days to 560 to 590 days. Check through AVM with your case no., you will get message for 560-590 days for processing case.

No Title

I\'ve seen other cases where IIO\'s reported processing 11/99 cases. I think each time you call an IIO you are likely to get a different answer. We really dont know which IIO is right. They\'re just screwin\' around with us.
My experience has been that every time I track the process on a daily basis, it increases my anxiety and frustration. If I forget about it and focus on other things, shit starts to happen.

No Title

If you look at I-485 issues in TSC , you\'ll see a post from someone who got 485 approval with an RD of 4/00 whereas TSC is reported to be working on 7/99 cases. Guess the INS info on processing time is not very useful.