NSC I485 status inquire phone number?

sugarcreek

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys,

Does anyone here can provide the phone number by which I can directly talk to NSC officer instead of the representitives?

I remember someone here provided the number (something like: 1-800-****-**,then press ?, then press ?....., etc.) last year. I wrote it down last year, but lost it due to moving :(

My PD is current this month. And I want to know the name check status.

Thanks.

Nebraska Service Center COntact Number

Can anyone provide Nebraska Service Center Contact Number...

Thanks

Here you go !!

1-800-375-5283
option

1-2-6-1
enter your LIN# and press 1 for correct

then enter option 3 then 4 it will take you to NSC office/officer

I just called this number. The lady told me that my file looks fine. But she won't tell me the name check is clear or not. Anybody has the same answer?

dallas123 said:
Thanks kirankumarj...
I am able to talk with a lady and got the info about my case

What kind of answer you got from that lady. When I called one of the lady representative was not saying specifically whether my name check is cleared or not but she said all security clearance is over. I do not know what does this mean? whether the answer includes name check too ?

Can i call once more so that i might get someother representative if I am lucky?

I called the number twice. The first time I spoke with someone who told me that my application is within the processing time and so he cannot tell me anything about my case. The second time I got the rude guy who said "Well, my friend, you are the beneficiary of this case so have a great day, byeeee"

LC State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05/12/06
I-140 RD: 05/15/06
I-140 LUD: 07/22/06
I-140 AD: ?
I-485 RD:05/15/06
I-485 AD: ?

Just called NSC using the number mentioned above and talked to lady who I think is quite nice. She loaded up my case and told me that one of two security checks for my case is still pending, but she didn't know when it'll clear. :(