NSC - FP Goof up - 2nd notice

MN-Lucky

Registered Users (C)
My 1st FP was done on 08/01. Recently called FBI to verify the result.
FBI rep told me that they cannot disclose the result of pending when i asked if everything was OK. ALL that they can inform is whether they sent it to INS or not.

Actualli had received 2 nd FP notice on Nov 4th 2001 (within 90 days of eth first one). My attorney spoke with NSC and informed us that it was some software goof-up at NSC which generated that 2nd FP request for everyone (atleast in MN) and advised me to discard that notice. Hence i did not bother to appear for 2nd notice. But my AVM still says "we mailed you FP notice on Oct 01....". Does this situation calls for speaking with IIO ?? Comments are welcome

PD : 6/00, ND : 05/01, RD : 05/01, FP & EAD & AP : 08/01

Go ahead for your 2nd FP

I got the same notice and it was a goof up on their part. Called the NSC and they said they never received the clearance. After much deliberation my lawyer told me to go ahead as it will not hurt.

So I went for the 2nd FP in Dec 2nd week, at the FP office I told them about the 2nd notice and they told me about the problem they had for people who had FP on 8/1/01, so she took the notices and said they will send the clearance notice one again to NSC. She did not take our FP again.

After trying for some time my wife confirmed with NSC that they got the clearance but they will not change the message till my file comes up review(approval).