NSC, estimate date for I-131 approval 375-405 days.

hnomani

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for advance parole (pending 485 case) with Nebraska, receipt date 7/31/2003. On checking the my status online it states that estimated approval time is 375-405 days. Is this normal or something messed up with my application. Any clues?

Thanks

my AP ND is 5/7/03
My receipt and online message also said that it was 400+ days, and I believe most people from NSC get the same numbers in their recepits from NSC.
My AP was approved on Aug 05.

When I had called the service ceter (phones worked back then), they said that since I-131 is also used for other sorts of travel document (and some travel document does take that many days to process), all I-131 receipts have the same processing time frame.

Guju,

Did you get your AP approval, I also had the same status message online as yours. Did they send it to your home address or attorneys address?

Thanks.

Yes, I got my AP documents in mail yesterday (Aug 08, 2003).
They send it to my address. I had applied for AP myself. Also from the status message online it seems like they send the AP documents directly to the person they are issueing it to.

I applied for AP, RD was 6-30-03.

Processing time indicated that on 7-19-03, they were processing the cases received prior to 5-8-03.

Anybody knows why NSC and VSC have not updated their processing times?