NSC EB3 JIT has moved to 05/12/2004???

Somthing wrong with the report????

I think there is something wrong with the report.
I have not seen a single approval in this month.

gcbandwagon said:
I think there is something wrong with the report.
I have not seen a single approval in this month.

I dont know man .. is it that they have eliminated all the concurrently filed applications in this group and they will adjudicate them with 485, so they have moved the date up so that people with CP processing can get their 140s done more quickly.

Also if you note, the JIT for "Unskilled Worker" has moved up to 05/24/2004???

does the uscis site vary so much with whats on aila ? because none of the uscis dates match with this report

I think the USCIS site is not updated as yet

I think the USCIS site is not updated as yet.
AILA report shows as of 6/15
which is the latest.

iknowitall said:
does the uscis site vary so much with whats on aila ? because none of the uscis dates match with this report

USCIS site updates only when all the time reports are available from all the Service Centers. Since the time report from VSC and MSC come on Friday's but the time reports from NSC, CSC and TSC come either on 1st or 15th of a month, there is always a mismatch between when it is updated on uscis.gov and on aila. The reports on AILA are available as soon as they are released. So they are the latest most of the time. The same thing will get updated on uscis in a day or two.

This happend some time in the last quarter also. check by evening. They should post new one again.
R

dazzling said:
I dont know man .. is it that they have eliminated all the concurrently filed applications in this group and they will adjudicate them with 485, so they have moved the date up so that people with CP processing can get their 140s done more quickly.

Also if you note, the JIT for "Unskilled Worker" has moved up to 05/24/2004???

I hope not dazzling. Here is what i found in some other posting and also on a website of a law firm.

"In the Service Center processing times reports, the concurrently filed I-485 processing time coincides with the I-140 processing time. In other words, for these filers, they should keep track of I-140 processing time and not I-485 processing time in the bi-weekly official processing time reports of the Service Centers. For them, I-485 processing time is the same as I-140 processing time. Meanwhile, those who filed I-485 separately should keep track of I-485 processing times in the bi-weekly reports."

But that does not explain why there have been no approvals coming out of NSC lately.

Pamit , others...

What is concurrent application ? and what is seprerately filed 485. Could any shed some light.

Applied 140 in Oct/03
Applied 485/EAD/AP in Jan 04

Am i concurrent or mine comes under seperatley filed 485...

Tx.

dmun said:
Pamit , others...

What is concurrent application ? and what is seprerately filed 485. Could any shed some light.

Applied 140 in Oct/03
Applied 485/EAD/AP in Jan 04

Am i concurrent or mine comes under seperatley filed 485...

Tx.
If your 140 was not approved till the time you filed 485 - your's is concurrent case.

rljh said:
This happend some time in the last quarter also. check by evening. They should post new one again.
R

What happened??? Are you saying that the aila report was incorrect and then the one which was released on USCIS was correct. I dont think that should happen because it is not aila who has created the pdf file. They are just displaying what has been sent by the Service Centers. If the Service Centers are making these mistakes, then GOD help us. Who knows they may intend to generate RFE for your case and send it to me instead ... or worse yet, someone else's denial will go to someone else ....

still a mismatch of dates between AILA and USCIS ? any inputs anyone ? what should we expect ? which one is correct ?

iknowitall said:
still a mismatch of dates between AILA and USCIS ? any inputs anyone ? what should we expect ? which one is correct ?
The date shown at aila is from the processing time report released on 06/15/2004. That report for NSC has not yeat posted on uscis site. Just wait till today evening or morning tom and we will see all these dates at uscis to be corrected. Have patience. :D

iknowitall said:

As far as I have seen and also as someone else pointed out, AILA always releases the processing time report earlier. USCIS page should be updated shortly to reflect the AILA report.

gcsuffer: I dont think it is a typo of 5/12/04 (03???) All the I-140 dates have moved big time except EB2 (non-NIW). My guess is you will see a big advance on EB2 in the next bi-weekly update.

pamit73 said:
As far as I have seen and also as someone else pointed out, AILA always releases the processing time report earlier. USCIS page should be updated shortly to reflect the AILA report.

gcsuffer: I dont think it is a typo of 5/12/04 (03???) All the I-140 dates have moved big time except EB2 (non-NIW). My guess is you will see a big advance on EB2 in the next bi-weekly update.

Ok, even it is not a typo, the information does not look like accurate. Mine filed in April and it has not been touched since early April. CIS can say they process May cases. However they skipped so many cases before May. I ran I140 scanner, there are many cases in April Cis has not touched yet. At least, there is a hope!

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have any idea as to when is it expected for USCIS to update their site on the current processing dates for NSC ?