NSC/EB3/India - post RFE approval

see yaa

Registered Users (C)
Finally this roller coaster ride is over and glad to share the news with all u folks.
I just heard few minutes ago from AVM that my case along with wife\'s and daughter\'s cases got approved on May 14,2001.
Please look at my signature for details related to my case.

Started my labor in Mar/Apr 1996 and am one of those unfortunate guys who are waiting for this moment.And I like to write a big story of my GC experience in another message..

There are really wonderful folks here on this board better than some immigration lawyers.

Your turn will be next.. and GOOD LUCK to all of us..

PD:2/17/97 RD:12/10/99 ND:12/13/99 FP:12/12/00 NSC EB3 INDIA; RFE: 04/05/01 reply to RFE received by NSC: 05/01/01; AD:05/14/01; AVM update of AD:05/15/01

No Title

Congrats-- I\'m very close. My pd is 10/96,EB3, RD Nov30,ND Dec08, FP Dec13 2000, LIN 00 042 51XXX. NO RFE yet. Called the IIO a week before and she said "NO DECISION HAS BEEN MADE REGARDING YOUR CASE YET" what does this mean? Is my case with an officer? or is this a generic reply the IIOs give.
max max

No Title

RFE is about everything basically:

For me: 1. Birth affidavits although i submitted them during 485 application.
2. They also asked proof of status between 98 and 00. May be be my laywer forgot to attach my then H1 approval copy.
3. asked all US admission stamps, visa stamps, I-797s,I-94

For Wife: proof of status between 98 and 00 and all US admission stamps, visa stamps, I-797s,I-94

for daughter: I693 ..complete medical.. my great doctor didn\'t attached supplimental medical form. So I submitted again complete medical. and proof of status..and 00 and all US admission stamps, visa stamps, I-797s,I-94.. and they asked our marriage certificate also under my daughters rfe.. It was attached originally with my application as well as my wifes. Also they asked Birth affidavits for my daghter even though we submitted proper BC during 485.

That was pretty big RFE around 15 pages i guess. And they took almost 2 weeks( for that huge RFE) to approve after receiving RFE into their system.

And one of my friends RFE is about Birth affidavits and they approved within 2 days of receving his response to RFE.

No Title

Congratulations!!

Q. How many affidavits did you submit originally?
Q. Why did they ask for all US admission stamps? did you submit copy of your passport(s) initially?

Any way, the best part that the ordeal is over. I guess we should establish an alumni association overhear, It will be fun to talk about this 50 years from now :)

Good luck!!

No Title

Congratulations.
I am also on the same boat. I got six pages RFE, related to my medical, birth certificate, affidavit of support, I-94\'s, proof of stay on Dec 21, 00(physical presence), EAD copy\'s, I-797 form, lot of other things too. I am preparing those. Could you inform me, what it means by I-797 means?

Thanks.