NSC dates Moved -- Mystery

plastic_card

Registered Users (C)
friends
Finally Eb2 Dates moved from Sep 15 to sep 30. How the things will be, only god knows. Mine was received on Sep 15th 2003. When I saw the dates sep 15 I felt happy that I will be seeing some thing. those dates remained for long time. I asked my layer, he said that they are processing cases with Notice date of sep 15 2003. Now the dates moved to sep 30. I guess the officers will looking files with notice date of sep 30 as cut off.

Will my file will be on the table or inteh Shelf? Mystery.........

Is any one with me on the boat with sep 22 as Notice date?

plastic_card said:
friends
Finally Eb2 Dates moved from Sep 15 to sep 30. How the things will be, only god knows. Mine was received on Sep 15th 2003. When I saw the dates sep 15 I felt happy that I will be seeing some thing. those dates remained for long time. I asked my layer, he said that they are processing cases with Notice date of sep 15 2003. Now the dates moved to sep 30. I guess the officers will looking files with notice date of sep 30 as cut off.

BTW where did you find these dates? I am checking processing dates & it still shows september 15.

Yes my date is Sep 24, EB2

plastic_card said:
friends

Yes, I do my date is Sep 24th as notice date, EB2.

Guys,

Now that the dates have moved. You should be able to initiate an enquiry through your attorney.

I have seen (In the past threads) some approvals after initiating an enquiry.

Good Luck

Called NSC, but all in vain

I called NSC today and they say "their" systen doenst reflect new dates hence they cant do anything, infact I reprimanded her for this.

Damnit said:
I called NSC today and they say "their" systen doenst reflect new dates hence they cant do anything, infact I reprimanded her for this.

Can't they fix their system? Are they in ice-age or something? Howcome other application dates are moving except I-140 dates? I guess it was just an excuse.

Somebody need to bring this to pers. NPR, Oprah, New york times, or any.... tell how much we suffer for a green plastic card.

are you crazy ?

Lou Dobbs ?????. He is the guy who hates immigrants and outsourcing etc..Why do you want to take this matter to him ???

take the matter to anyone guys but bring it into limelight. i dont have any experience in dealing with media.