Nov_01 Case Transfered

MOH NOV 2001

Registered Users (C)
At last some movement in my case... thats about 1 month and 1 day after my 2nd FP Date...
Here is how the online message reads
"On August 13, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in NEWARK AND TETERBORO, NJ for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in NEWARK AND TETERBORO, NJ will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the NCSC at (800) 375-5283"

Now 3 questions:
1- Is it good or bad to be transfered to local office ?
2- How long does it take until you here from the Newark office?
3- Is the Newark office called "NEWARK AND TETERBORO, NJ" ?..Is that something new or it was always like that?

Please reply.
Thanks
:confused:

my case also recently got transferred. but to boston office.

can you think of any reason why they might have transferred your case? i can't think of anything about my case.

also regarding how much time it may take, look in Newark Transfers thread.

I dont know as far as of why did they transfer our cases. I hope its a good sign.....
Can you please post the NewarK transfer link....
Thanks
MOH

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that your case is transferred (after all this long wait). I think Newark is one of the best (from what i read here). I guess it takes around 3 months for interview.

Newark or cherry hill check here

Newark office Service Area:
Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren Counties

Cherry Hill Sub-Office: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Monmouth, Ocean, and Salem Counties

hi moh nov, i have sent you a private message. please reply whenever you get a chance. thanx

I think it is a good sign, all the guys I know who transferred to Newark got interviewed and approved within 1 to 3 months.

------------------------
RD 11/13/01
ND 12/06/01
1FP 04/06/02
RFE 5/13/03
RFE RD 06/10/03
2FP 08/09/03
AD ....???