Nov Visa Bulletin

letgetgc2005

Registered Users (C)
Any Idea guys on Nov 2009 Visa Bulletin ? Any Guess on EB3 India ???

Please share

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have the common sense......which month the bulettin is coming up......

if you are living in 19's the.n wait for that....

letgetgc2005

Well, the common sense is to put full date. There is November in each year.... so which november are you talking about.

Right on this forum, there was confusion when a post said "November Visa bulletin is out..." and people responded " I don't see it.. where is it..." Not realizing that the post was from 2008. LOLLLOLOL.... and it was yourself who got confused!!!!!!!!

Now the common sense would be to just change the title of the thread you started and add 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who ever is seriously following for them that November is very much understandable. If you want to make fun of people who are waiting anxiously you will not know which Novemeber it is.. BTW we have been waiting for so many Novembers until now and this November is only 2009.

I am not making fun bro... I am just saying that you just take some care in posting... We are all learned individuals.

Guys, take it easy.

Looks like Nov 2009 bulletin is not going to release until Tuesday. Since they have moved Oct 2009 bulletin to archive, they certainly post latest bulletin some time soon.
Until then have couple of beers and enjoy the weekend.

Wow!! No change for EB3 Rest of the World... and only 7 days ahead for India EB3...

Hopeless situation.