Nov 2001 --- AC21 case with RFE approved 05/14/2003

not_there_yet

Registered Users (C)
Hi Fellows,

I think its time to change my login as my case got approved today.
Checked around 11:30 am and could not believe my eyes. Both mine and my wife's case is approved.
Called parents and whole world....

Finally I am there, was in 485 for exactly 1 1/2 years. 485 was mailed to INS on 11/14/2001. Though I started my GC process in Feb 2001.

I want to thank you all for helping each other & 1amShantanu... this forum need guys like you... sometime to just relieve some stress and sometimes to show the otherside of the coin...

Good Luck guys

Mine is AC21 case with RFE (6 paystubs and employment letter).
I know, this will comfort lot of folks --- my present salary is 20% less than what was mentioned in my Labor certification.

Take care you guys and will keep on visiting this site.

congrats. My present salary is 40% less than LC :)
I hope i can find better salary after the current project.

not-there-yet,

congrats...

Did you use labor substitution or your labor and I140 both got approved in 9 months ? that's real fast.

mjagannt:

No Only one FP I believe they ask after 15 months... mine was at 14 months :)

ravan123:

No I did not use any labor substitution, My labor took almost 5 months and then attorney delay and I-140 took 5 weeks... !-140 got approved end of sept 2001...

I think initial 2 stages went fast but spent 1 1/2 in 485... but anyway no complaints...

good luck to all

Congratulations ... Not_There_yet

Question: Did you inform INS about your job change
and your intention to use AC21 ?

Employment Letter (AC 21) - RFE

Hi,

Is there anyway you can mail me or post the Employment letter you had mailed out to INS in response to the RFE you received after you changed the company after 180days of 485 (AC 21). please send it to graopv@yahoo.com

I have also received an RFE after I changed company after 180 days of applying 485 and I did not inform INS earlier.

Would very sincerely appreciate your help
Thanks a lot
GPV