Nov 1st Approved !!!!!

mvusa

Registered Users (C)
Finally Approved!!!! :) :) :) As soon as my PD became current. Thanks to everyone here, I'll keep praying for you all.
I wish I had a POJ cake to celebrate!
Saras thanks for all your advice, you are mostly appreciated in this forum.
I can't wait for you to be approved too.
I send a message of hope to all awaiting here :Your time will come too.
You need patience, faith and prayer because it's a bumpy road to travel, but you will get there and be free at last.
Thanks to all, my prayers are with you :)

This case has been approved. On November 1, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
mvusa said:
Finally Approved!!!! :) :) :) As soon as my PD became current. Thanks to everyone here, I'll keep praying for you all.
I send a message of hope to all awaiting here :You're time will come too.
You need patience, faith and prayer because it's a bumby road to travel, but you will get there and be free at last.

This case has been approved. On November 1, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Congrats !! Party Time !!!

Congrats ...

mvusa said:
I send a message of hope to all awaiting here :You're time will come too.
You need patience, faith and prayer because it's a bumby road to travel, but you will get there and be free at last.

mvusa,

I am so gald to see your approval. Although we have never met or even spoken to eachother, I feel that you are one of my best friends on this forum. We have been through a lot. Congratulations on the approval and make the most of the new found freedom.

cheers,

saras

Congratulations mvusa,

Finally your day came !!! I wish you all the best and good luck !!!
Enjoy Freedom !!!

ghebauer

Congrats! Its good to see approval, but not in the pace we saw in the past. Enjoy!

Thanks for all the heart felt congrats you've all sent my way, God Bless you all.
It was a long long process and finally I can take this heavy weight off my back!
I wish you all the best of luck and my prayers are with all of you.

Congratulations!!!

Great to see your approval :D . Our 485 RDs are pretty close and i hope my long journey will be over soon.
Enjoy your freedom

Thanks many thanks to all of you. I share all my happiness with you all, and pray that soon all your burdens be over.
Keep the faith.
USCIS GC APPRO, Gullu, Masood 55, KGY,GHEBAUER, KJ, Saras76, Dallas03096, Defrag
Thanks for taking the time to share the joy. God Bless you all !!!!

Thanks guys, all your congrats make me so happy. Thanks for all your caring.

I receive e-mail today about actual Green Card sent to my home. Hope to get it this same week, that would be awsome.

Thanks again!!!

Guys, complete triumph : received card today Nov 9, 2006
Now I really feel GC journey is finally over for good.

Thanks to everybody here. God Bless you all. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations pal...!!!! Guess your New year celebrations started little soon in your home :). Thats little hope for EB3s.... I only used to see EB2s...