Notice of FP again

longGC

Registered Users (C)
I received FP notice again even after completion of FP.

I received FP notice a month ago and completed FP immediately. Later I checked with FBI and was told that my file was sent back the same day.

Yesterday, I received a notice to do FP again. What do I do?

Please help.

Thanks.

Check the FP notice again

Check the FP notice again, Does it say "If it has been already done, ignore the notice" or something like that. If so, I guess you do not have to go again bcos it has been a month ago you did your FP. Please confirm with your Lawyer.

hi

I am on the same boat.My FP was done on may 20th.
I got a second notice on jun 4th.My appointment date was jun 18th.
Yesterday I went for finger printing again.There I explained my case and showed my previous finger printing reciepts.
They checked my case and told me that it's a duplicate appointment notice ,my finger prints are valid for 15 months.
They gave me one printed copy of explanation.

It's my experience.I hope this will be useful to you.

same happen with me . I went back to my original finger printting place where it was done. And she has called off the the other fingerprinting place(Like my finger printing came at place A and after it was done. It came another letter got going to place b).
Do I went back to office A and she called office B and made it clear. Also I wrote letter to my service center about this.
There was no answer from them but my status is changed that FP re'ved.
This is pain in ASS. This guys upon being called told me that this type of mistake is common.
:confused: