Nothing New in New Processing Dates !

DIGS

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

The Revised Processing Dates as on June 1st, 2005 (source: AILA) still shows NSC's I-140 at Dec.1st, 2003. Good luck to all old 140 filers who need to continue waiting silently.

However, I-485 dates leaped from March 1st (as on May 18th) to July 1st, 2003.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

For me, it seems I have more hope to wait for the I-485 instead of I-140. I think they try to catch the I-485 with the I-140 date.

As per the Information I recd. from the local congressmen's office, the processing date for I-140 should be April 2004. It appears, NSC will always have the processing date three to six months earlier than what's it's supposed to be. This way, they can avoid people calling in and also possibly project that they are ahead of time in processing the applications.

Mahesh

Hi Mahesh / Yuren,

It is so difficult to digest the strange behavior of NSC. When all other Centers are working and reporting the way they are supposed to, why no Authority is questioning the NSC ?

Finally, we are seeing some old cases clearing now and look forward to NSC keeping up with its promise of bringing the 140 processing to within 6 months of filing.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India

I am under the impression NSC is looking forward to approve the I-140 cases by Sept 2005. However, I see that guys with April 19th as Received Date had gotten their I-140 approved.

Will call the national service center tomorrow to see if it brings any luck on my I-140 approval as the same technique bought my friend I-485 approved and subsequently helped him to get his card as well.

Never know. At times, there may be a need for a follow-up on the cases to bring it up a bit.

Digs - Are you in EB2 or EB3?

Hi Mahesh,

As mentioned earlier, mine is EB3 and RD Apr.13th. I'm not superstitious and have always considered 13th as another number, at times lucky too.

I'm not planning on doing anything new or different until the end of this calendar year, but do want to get my 140 approved sooner to focus on other things.

DIGS

Yuren,

You are nowhere near the 13th. So, being 'same', I presume you want to stay calm until end of this year and then enjoy kickball with the employer.

Good luck. I'm practising shadow boxing for now.

DIGS
EB3, India

"However, I-485 dates leaped from March 1st (as on May 18th) to July 1st, 2003."
Is July 1 2003 the PD or the receipt date when you filed your 485?

Hi sriram,

The processing dates indicated by respective centers are supposed to be the RD/ND. However, NSC seems to be having their own SDs (Secret Dates) to process applications. PD comes in picture to confirm if the application is affected by retrogression.

Good luck.

DIGS

plastic_card said:
Its ND Date { Notice Date }. July 1st 2003 Notice date.

PD :- For EB3 Retrogressed

thx

If you go to the uscis website for nsc processing times, it has a column receipt date under which 485 for EB is July 1 2003. whihc means it is Rd of the 140 right?

The site clearly says;

How do I use this chart?

Locate the type of application or petition you filed under the heading “Form” or “Form Name”. Follow the form/form name across to the heading “Processing Cases with Receipt Date of”. The date shown in this column represents the filing date of the application or petition that is currently being processed at this Service Center.

column says clearly;

"Now Processing Cases with Receipt Notice Date of"

GOOD LUCK