Not showing the final decision-does this tell you denial?

wbd

Registered Users (C)
This is my personal experience. Tell me if this is true or not.

We replied to RFE to I-485. The USCIS website showed receiving the RFE and it said 'you will receive a written decision on this case'. It was denied but the online status remained the same even now, 9 months after denial.

Can you predict denial to all CASES (I-140, 129, 539 etc.) where the final decision is not shown online? Why not just update and show the final (denial) decision?

Thank you for your comments or experience.

that is true

Hello,

I answered this to myself. The answer is yes.

My wife's I-485 was denied after submitting RFE. The denial was in 2005, but the online statuse was still 'we received your evidence...'.

A second case was denied, very similar to the I-485. But the online status did not update the actual denial.

Why do they uptate? trying to give you groundless hope or real despair?

wbd said:
Hello,

I answered this to myself. The answer is yes.

My wife's I-485 was denied after submitting RFE. The denial was in 2005, but the online statuse was still 'we received your evidence...'.

A second case was denied, very similar to the I-485. But the online status did not update the actual denial.

Why do they uptate? trying to give you groundless hope or real despair?
wbd,

Why was I-485 denied? What was the RFE about?
Thanks

I never heard about 'denial' showing up online.
In my case, for I-140 when it was denied - online status changed to "decision.. has been made..you will receive written decision..." so probably yes, this message - if updated - reflects denial...

For some reason - if approved - they tell 'your application has been approved'
if denied - they tell "decision has been made"....