Not received Receipt Notices

sleek

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I applied family based GC for my wife in the middle of Dec08. She is currently on H1. I sent the whole package icludes I-130 I-485,I-765,I-131, I-864,and medical report. We haven't received any receipt notices yet.All the checks has been cashed with in a week after i sent. But we received her Fingerprinting notice couple of weeks back and she finished that. How can i know the status of her I-130 with out that receipt number.I scheduled an infopass appt next week to get to know more about this..Does any body experienced like this b4?

On the back of the cashed check there should be a 13 digit number beginning with MSCxxxxxxxxxx. This is the receipt number for the AOS and you can enter the number into the USCIS website in order to track your status.

You said she got the fingerprinting notice...that notice should have the receipt numbers on there, use that number to input into the uscis website

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

Hi
I applied family based GC for my wife in the middle of Dec08. She is currently on H1. I sent the whole package icludes I-130 I-485,I-765,I-131, I-864,and medical report. We haven't received any receipt notices yet.All the checks has been cashed with in a week after i sent. But we received her Fingerprinting notice couple of weeks back and she finished that. How can i know the status of her I-130 with out that receipt number.I scheduled an infopass appt next week to get to know more about this..Does any body experienced like this b4?