Not many JULY approvals in last 10 days are so, because....

Red Card

Registered Users (C)
NSC realised their BIG MISTAKE that they are loosing their reputation with fast approvals and gone back to their SLEEP mode which I think triggers every month to maintain their reputation.

Hopefully, when they wake up, they may open my file atleast.

I agree

NSC is in Snooze mode right now.
I have seen a couple of June REF cases approved.

Guess they are wroking on the older cases first.
But the total rate of approval has gone down. As per rupnet, for the last week of July there were about 8-9 cases approved per day.:(

The good news is that the AVM message is now OK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
INS Nebraska...

I called INS Neb. yesterday regarding my I-485 Application (RD-07/19/01) and the lady said they were working on May 2001 cases, Go Figure ...
I wish I was working for a company in the east coast or the west coast. INS Nebraska is upredictable and very slow ...

milehigh1

I heard that for different country, the waiting time is different. milehigh1, where are you from?

Is IOO too foolish or too clever ???

My friend called today (who has RD 7/11/01) INS and a lady picked up the phone and said, they are processing May cases now and he has to wait another 4+ months to hear something...

Are they talking too foolish or just want us to get frustrated ????

No point talking to IIO's

I called last week regarding my EAD, and also happened to ask about my I-485 (my RD 08/2001, ND 09/2001) and the IIO said NSC is processing January, 2001 cases now, which is totally ridiculous.

So my inference is there is no point talking to IIO's, they cannot change anything as far as expediting one's case or even help by giving accurate information.

Just take it easy, your turn will come, like everyone's turn comes eventually.

Good Luck.