not many approvals

suryapet.org

Registered Users (C)
now a days in VSC i dont see many approvals (in rupnet and immigrationportal). is there any strong reason???? :mad:

Sreeni

suryapet.org said:
now a days in VSC i dont see many approvals (in rupnet and immigrationportal). is there any strong reason???? :mad:

Sreeni

When was the last time we saw "many" approvals from VSC? Man this is really frustrating!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Slow and Fickle

The worst part is that the few approvals seem to be random across NDs - so it's not even a trend. :eek:

goober71 said:
My lawyer was telling me VSC has just hired 45 new adjudicators to reduce the backlog.

way to go !!! NOW I AM SURE ALL 2002 filers will get approved in the next 10 days. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The service center processing dates for 485 are stuck at Feb 15, 2002 forever, when will we see some progress?

Yups!!!

Once again USCIS has proved that it's the most irresponsible/messedup/f**kup disorganized department in the world.

After all this drought, don't know where they come up with the numbers that they approve 20,000 greencards in a day.

SCREW all of them...

tufan said:
Yups!!!

Once again USCIS has proved that it's the most irresponsible/messedup/f**kup disorganized department in the world.

After all this drought, don't know where they come up with the numbers that they approve 20,000 greencards in a day.

SCREW all of them...

HELP IS ON THE WAY GUYS!!! We all need to consult pshyciatrists or psycologists (I am not sure which) and go into a deep hypnotism so that we can get this thought out of our minds and breathe free air!!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

They did approve one Jan 2003 case, huh.

joyd said:
The service center processing dates for 485 are stuck at Feb 15, 2002 forever, when will we see some progress?

I can see the frustrations, tufan and me too is really frustrated. I am not able to figure out what should we really do to get them up from a deep sleep that they goes into from time to time!

Good Luck!

tufan said:
Yups!!!

SCREW all of them...