Not Immigration related – Still need your help in enquiry about Mortgage Lender

Arn

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks:
We are on the process of buying a house. I am planning to use “Mortgage Capitol Associates” as a mortgage lender. Though they are based on Los Angeles, CA they provide finances in all different states (and I live in east coast). Based on the bankrate.com it appears that they are offering the lowest interest rate (Especially in the case of ARM loan). Do any of you have any idea how this lender is or their reputation?

Though it is not immigration related, many of you have vast knowledge about mortgage. Any first hand information would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

M

Major lender

Hi,

my comment would be to go with a reputed lender like Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America types...you really don't want the cheapest because peace of mind is very important in this matter.

Thanks
laks

Banks

dont offer any deals. Brokers offer deals and you can even negotiate to cover part of your closing costs. Golden rule about mortgage is - shop and shop and shop till your are comfortable with the deal...and if some broker gives you bs about immigration issues etc, say thank you and go for the next broker.