Not Immigration - Cricket related

mrv2

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am from washington DC/Virginia Area.
any body know the places where they show the matches on a per match per ticket basis or on bulk match pricing.

thanks for sharing info.

Here u go

Near Herndon, VA, 20170, there's a temple which screens the match ..!! No further details..check it out..Free, ofcourse

Thank You sir

Thank you.
I will find out.
do u know the temple name.
is it rajadhanimandir

Please do not post non-immigration

stuff JK :D :D

After today's wonderful performance, I'd rather stay at home for the IND-AUS match! Dont know If I can see the slaughter that awaits us! :(

New Jersey

- Regal cineams may broadcast semis/finals/india matches in Northern NJ area.

- Also Stevens Tech in Hoboken will offer free match viewing in their jacobus hall. Their Cricket Club is organizing it.

- Again, in Hoboken, Hoboken Cricket Club is also offering a match view to non members at a smallcost. It is at the Gillligan's Irish Pub.

- "cineplaza" in North Bergen, NJ will also show all the matches

Happy Viewing..

To: mandirvolunteers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Rajdhani Mandir Volunteers] Cricket update
Dear friends,

Thanks for responding to my earlier email and showing your strong interest in viewing Cricket World Cup Indian matches in your Mandir. Based on the information requested by most of you, please note the following:
Your Mandir will show only the following matches:
1. India V Australia (Saturday-February 15)
2. India V Namibia (Sunday-February 23)
3. India V England (Wednesday-February 26) D/N-Weekday
4. India V Pakistan (Saturday-March 1)
5. All Indian Super Sixes (three matches)
6. Semi-Final (if India is playing)
7. Final (who-ever is in the final)

This is a list of possible 9 Indian matches. If not all the nine,
India, most likely, will have 7 matches that Mandir will be showing
before the semi-final and the final. All of these matches will be on
a BIG SCREEN, like a theater. You may come and watch SA-WI match in the Mandir FREE this coming Sunday, 9th of February, around 6 in the morning. Watching cricket matches like this will be a different experience and full of fun which you may remember it for long.

After talking to many viewers, the Mandir has decided for the
following donation schedule for the use of Mandir facilities in the
form of 100% donations to the temple:
Parking: $25 for the whole tournament. This fee is for the car
regardless how many people come in the car. FYI, all cars must have a parking sticker displayed on the front windshield during the match hours if parked in the Mandir parking lot. It is just less than $1 a day if three or four people come and share the cost through car pool. Your parking sticker will have your Name & home address and a phone number. To collect your sticker, please do either one of the following:

a. Saturday: Please come to the Mandir, between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. or
b. You may come anytime in the Mandir before Saturday and give your check ($25) for the parking to Pandit Tripathi Ji and I will reserve your parking sticker with an email confirmation to you. or
c. You may mail you check to me at "12758 Ashleigh Court, Fairfax, VA 22030" or
d. Sunday, in the Mandir, from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM and watch a FREE cricket match between South Africa & West Indies (day/night match).

Other charges:
Viewing of all these matches are totally FREE for people who are
already in the Mandir's Automatic Bank Deduction program (limited to one FREE per form/family). This was my original idea of saying thanks to all, who are financially supporting the temple thru this bank deduction program. But, the mandir board decided that I should let every one know about these matches and have all come and sign for this program. Please note that each and every penny of this program is worth donating to the temple and you will feel proud of yourself that you are part of Mandir's monthly mortgage payment. Commit Only What You Think You Can Financially Afford Every Month!

Those who are not in this program and would like to sign now, are also welcome and can view these matches FREE. Again, 100% of your commitment goes to Mandir mortgage account and is fully tax deductible. If not happy for any reason, you may cancel it at anytime. To sign for this program, please bring a copy of your check/deposit slip when you come to pick up your parking sticker or at the time of coming for the first match. You can also download this form from the Mandir Web-site or ask me to email you the form.

To all other viewers, I am sorry, there will be a small use of
facility charges of $5 a day for matches in the month of February and $10 a day (each match) in March, including finals.

As you all are interested in viewing these matches, I suggest and
request to please make sure you have your parking sticker in advance from the Mandir.

Thanks again for all the help to your temple,
Prem, a mandir devotee

P.S. Please include your phone number when you reply to this email. Please reply to <pgupta17@hotmail.com>

Hi Friends,

I have developed a Fantasy Cricket Site that is absolutely free for everyone to join! Not only will it be a lot of fun for everyone involved, but there are also prizes for the top 3 teams' site wide. As a league owner you can decide whether to give prizes to your league members or just have everyone battle for the site's prizes. No matter what you decide, make sure you hurry in because registration ends February 15th, at 9:00 pm EST.

Here's how it works:

Logon to http://www.fantasy-freaks.com and register with the site. In order to do this you'll need to submit a valid e-mail address and password along with a bit of personal information.
After registering, use your e-mail address and password to login. The login section is in the upper right of the site.
Once logged in, you can create a league, join an existing league, and check out the Fantasy Cricket League rules and scoring system using the Cricket drop down menu.

Once you have created or joined a league, you'll go through the process of selecting the players that make up your Fantasy Cricket team. Owners will be able to choose from the actual players who belong to the 14 countries participating in the World Cup 2003. Each Cricket player is assigned a credit value based on their performance and experience from past matches. Each league owner is allotted 100 "Credits" which they must budget in order to select 12 players who will make up their fantasy team. Of the 12 players a team may select, the combination must not exceed the following position limits:

· 2 All-Rounders

· 2 Wicket-Keepers

· 5 Batsmen

· 5 Bowlers

After selecting your players you have to "Submit" your team for the approval, which verifies that you have not exceeded the Credit limit and have obligated all players requirements. Once verified, your team is ready for action. Every team will have until February 15th, at 9:00 pm EST to finalize their players for the remainder of the World Cup 2003.

Throughout the Cup, statistics will be calculated according to the player's Batting (runs scored), Bowling (wickets taken), and Fielding (run-outs, stumping, catches) which are then converted into fantasy points for that player and your team. The 3 teams with the most total points at the end of the World Cup 2003 win, it that easy. If you have any additional questions regarding the rules you can see them here:

http://www.fantasy-freaks.com/Cricket/rules.asp

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or any problems using the site feel free to e-mail us at: commish@fantasy-freaks.com

Thanks for reading this. I hope to see you on the field soon.

Minerva restaurant in Herndon is showing the games - $10 per game or $75 for all games.

thestp