NORI format

shegt

Hi, is there any formal NORI format which we require to get from the Depts. in India or we just have to get the 3 sets of forms & affadivits stamped/attested by the home departments in India? Can anyone send/forward a link where i can see what matter should be included in the No-objection letters. help will be appreciated. thanks much.

Hi, is there any formal NORI format which we require to get from the Depts. in India or we just have to get the 3 sets of forms & affadivits stamped/attested by the home departments in India? Can anyone send/forward a link where i can see what matter should be included in the No-objection letters. help will be appreciated. thanks much.

Your question is not understandable and bit confusing.

Have you got both affidavit and statements attested by Indian Consulate in USA.

I have copied the information (see below) from indian Consulate - Chicago, explianing step by step process to get NOC/NORI. Please go thro and post in which stateg you are in in your REply. SO THAT PEOPLE CAN GUIDE YOU.

No Objection/Obligation to Return to India (NORI)-The process is completed in two stages.

Stage 1:

1.Misc Services form, duly filled in and signed by the applicant. No column be
left blank

2. Duly filled in Affidavit – 4 copies

3. Duly filled in NORI form – 4 copies

4. Proof of residence i.e. copy of utility bill/Dr Licence/Lease Deed etc

5. Notarised copy of passport (first three and last 2 pages) – do not send
passport.

6. Fee: $ 60/- (for attestation of 3 copies each of 2 and 3 above @ $ 10/-
per attestation)

7. Mailing Fee: Express Mail: $ 20/-; Priority mail: $10/- OR adequately
stamped self addressed envelope for return of documents. No tracking
numbers are furnished for Priority Mail and SASE

8. For Form : Click Download Form on home page and select form at Sl.No.13

9. Processing time: 3 to 4 weeks.

NOTE: It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to obtain “No Objection Certificate” directly from all the three agencies i.e. concerned Passport Office, concerned State Government and Ministry of Human Resource Development. This Office is not responsible for any follow up action with either of the agencies stated above. On receipt of said documents please proceed to Stage 2 and submit requisite documents.

Stage 2

1. Misc Services form, duly filled in and signed

2. Originals of “No Objections” obtained from all the three agencies

3. Self attested copy of passport (first three and last two pages)

4. Fee: $ 20/-

5. Mailing Fee: Express Mail: $ 20/-; Priority mail: $10/- OR adequately
stamped self addressed envelope for return of documents. No tracking
numbers are furnished for Priority Mail and SASE

6. Processing time: 3 to 4 weeks from the date of receipt of documents.

7. For Form : Click Download Form on home page and select form at Sl.No.5

NOTE: Consulate does not bear any responsibility for loss of documents during transit in mail.