Norfolk DO Tracker

SriniB

Registered Users (C)
Hey,

Who else on this board is dealing with Norfolk? Please post your timelines....

I posted my application on 5/8, however have not received the receipt yet (the checks have not been cashed either).

thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving the thread up <EOM>

Come on, don't be shy.

I am sure there are others from Norfolk on this board... Do post your timelines, so that we can better understand the time it takes for processing.

thanks,

Mine was Norfolk too. As long as your name check goes fine, it took me about 4.5 months from the day I mailed the application to the day I took the oath. As far as I know, Norfolk is not really overcrowded with naturalization applications and things move at decent pace.

Also, if you are coming from outside the Tidewater area there is an option of taking your oath the same day you do the interview.

I have a friend who recently went through the process at Norfolk (he is currently waiting for his oath). Here's his timeline

Priority Date - early-mid December 06
FP - 01/04/07
IL received - 02/09/07
ID - 04/30/07
OD - 06/07/07

He was handed the oath letter at the interview. Ditto for his wife who has the exact same timeline.

-KM

Keep the information flowing

Mr. a & KM - Thank you for the info.

Others - Please continue to post your timelines for Norfolk.

thanks,

Fredericksburg, VA DO ?

According to USCIS website Fredericksburg should come under Norfork DO. Could someone please confirm this for me.

Thanks.

Checks cleared on 5/21/07

My checks cleared on 5/21/07. Now the wait for NOA & PD.

Mindmaster - I believe Fredricksburd does fall under Norfolk DO. However, I am not fully sure...

Keep the information flowing folks...

thanks,

I just received my receipt with PD. No FP notice yet... hopefully in a day or two...

Any one else in the same boat?

I still have not received my FP notice. Has anyone recently received FP notice at Norfolk (someone a day or so ahead at VSC received his FP notice).

Actually, did anyone receive any communication from VSC this week? Please post...

thanks,

well my case is different i filed for GC through marriage you can see my timeline in my signature

I recieved my FP notice... Since there aren't many from Norfolk posting, this will be the last of my updates to this thread...

See details below...

Reviving this Norfolk thread

I have not seen too many posts from folks under Norfolk DO.

Please post your timelines if you are from Norfolk...

Thanks,