NON-PDF format DS-230 Part I & OF-169

Harry001

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody tell me the site to download DS-230 Part I & OF-169 in non-pdf format as I ant to fill the information and then take the prinouts... i have only acrobat reader and as such I can\'t get ut typed...
Thanks...

Yep..ur right Raja! - does it has hindi language support

Thankx Raja! ur right about it... i though pdf files can\'t be updated, but thats true only from Acrobat Reader Ver4, Ver 5 allows editing..
BTW Anybody knows if it has hindi language support for filling "3. Full Name in Native Alphabet " in DSS 230 Part I....thanks :)

Acrobat Reader Ver 5 doesn\'t allow saving the file

I\'m able to edit the pdf file and enter the data but i cant save it alone with data, cos saving a copy removes all the entered data...i can just type and print it....
Does anybody has any suggestions on this thing...Thanks

No Title

Acrobat writer can save the file. That is the only way to save the files and modify later ...

The free version of Acrobat READER ver 5.0 is only to fill and take a print out

I did the same mistake, I filled OF230 part 2 for me and saved then my wife form.
Then I realized the saved files are just the forms without any data that I entered :-(

yep! Man - maybe somebody knows the alternative

thankfully i saved after entering a few fields..atleast others can learn from our experince; though one guy Mash4077 has mentioned in his CP experince at cptracker.com
"The OF230_II from Delhi had “Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization? YES/NO” rubber stamped on it. So I typed it up in MS_word & printed it on column 33 of OF230_II"
I dunno how he did that, if anybody can direct us on this will be great...Thanks

No Title

You can make graphic copy (with Acrobat reader, you select graphic copy) of the PDF and use it as background to MS Word.
There are some issues with that, not sure I would recommend it.

coool Abu! Thanks again

nice tip.. i\'d tried it yesterday but somehoe it didn;t work....but it seems to be working now..i\'ll play around it with it as I intend to send Packet 3 directly to Consulate in Delhi rather than waiting for my attorney to send it.. Thanks...