Non Immi - Houses in Piscataway, NJ

Telangana

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Anybody own a house/townhome in Piscataway, NJ? How's the school district there? And how about surrounding areas?

Any ideas appreciated. I know this is an immigration forum and sorry for posting a non-immigration issue.

House in Piscataway

Yes, I have recently bought a house in Piscatway, a single family house. I am sorry, but can't help you much on school district as , have no kids. But I believe the school district is getting better and better here, with more and more immigrants replacing the locals. Keep in mind, when you would actually come down to finally comparing prices vs. value on the houses, you get best value in Piscataway, where also the prices are moving up as always.

So .. best luck with your house purcahse.

Not sure about school district in Piscataway. But you are struck with the Edison/Piscataway areay traffic mess. Especially route 1 to Piscatway exit/road and the sorrounding area. But if you're fine with it then that shoudn't be a problem. If not you can look at Princeton area, there is a new development under construction close to Princeton junction train station. School district is good etc. Traffic is not that bad, close to malls, rice and spices, indian grocery stores etc. Good luck with your search and purchase.