Non-Concurrent Case: But pls evrybody respond

LIN04

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
My 140 was filed in Nebraska in Jan 2004 and I had an RFE(Company's ability and my latest Pay Stubs) in April. USCIS has received our reply on June 30 2004. But there is no change in status since then. My 485/EAD/AP were received by the USCIS on May 19 2004. Can anybody please analyze my case and let me know my situation in lieu of the recent approvals/rulings etc. I tried reading the postings in this forum, but I haven't seen any postings for Non-Concurrent cases..so I do not have any clue on how things are moving these days. So please respond

Also when can I expect finger prints? Does the company receive the finger print notification or they send it to our home address?

Thanks for your time.

First of all your case is a CONCURERENT case as you filed 485 before the approval of I-140.

These days NSC is not approving many I-140's at all. But there have been a few (really few) cases that were approved concurrently. You might be a lucky fellow and get both I-140 and 485 approved soon, provided you get FP notice soon. Every case is different and predicting anything is impossible. But, my prediction is you should get a desicion on atleast your I-140 in next 1-2 months.

Thanks Sertra for your reply. Thats good to know my case is also a concurrent case. But am I am not sure if that is something to rejoice or not for the moment but like you said...if they approve them together..it will be wonderful, as I am past my six years stay and currently awaiting my seventh year extension which was filed in April. So I am desperately waiting atleast some movement in my LUD's.

Also can you please answer my question regarding the FP's. Do they send it to our home address?

Thanks

Thanks Shishe for your reply...but just when I thought all my questions were answered..thousand others keep bothering me..how can we track when the FP's are sent? I mean how do we know for what dates USCIS is requesting FP's currently? Thanks guys for sharing your knowledge patiently...