Non-availability Marriage Certificate

ciril99

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Can any one please let me know if they are familiar with the format of Non-availability of Marriage Certificate.

I dont have marriage certificate from the Govt.Registrator office but i am trying to get a non-availability certificate but the Registrator office is not willing to give Non-availability certificate as they are saying they never issued non-availability certificate like that.

Please anyone help me with the format of non-availability certificate with the Section name.

Thanks.

Its Better to get the Marrigae Certificate itself(I dont think so, these people accept the Non availability certificate in this regard). If you have your Wedding invitation and Marriage photos with some witness. Then you do not have any problem to get an marriage certificate.

HasiruPatra said:
Its Better to get the Marrigae Certificate itself(I dont think so, these people accept the Non availability certificate in this regard). If you have your Wedding invitation and Marriage photos with some witness. Then you do not have any problem to get an marriage certificate.

Thanks HasiruPatra! The problem is I can't visit India right now to get the marriage certificate because I am in 7th year H1 extension and more over I sent my passports for visa revalidation.

And I came to know that Non-availability is the only way that you can produce as evidence.

Thanks.

I dont know about the Non-availability of Marriage Certificate.Get hold of some influenetial people and get done your job.

You can try this site: yourmaninindia.com, they claim to get the cerrtificates from India. I have never used them, so cannot comment on how good or bad they are, and I am not recommending them. Please use own descretion if you decide to use.

sertra2002