Noid Received Today!!! Help Plzzzz....

gogi274

Registered Users (C)
Today i received a notice of intend to deny because my approved I-140(APRIL,2004) was revoked on MAY, 2005. My company has gone out of business.The immigration asked me in order for the validity of the revoked immigrant visa petition(Form I-140) to be preserved for adjustment of status based upon a new offer of employment pursuant to section 106(C) of the AC-21 Act,You must submit the following:

1-A written request to have your application considered under section 106(c) of the AC-21 Act.

2- An original letter on company letterhead outlining your offer of employment by prospective employer containing a detailed describtion of the offered position,duties,remuneration and prospest for continued employment which shows that you have a bona fide offer of employment from a new employer in a same or similar occupation.

I have to contact my lawyer yet.
Is anybody had same situation??
Is this a problem???

Plzz reply this thread!!
Thanks
gogi274

gogi274 said:
Today i received a notice of intend to deny because my approved I-140(APRIL,2004) was revoked on MAY, 2005. My company has gone out of business.The immigration asked me in order for the validity of the revoked immigrant visa petition(Form I-140) to be preserved for adjustment of status based upon a new offer of employment pursuant to section 106(C) of the AC-21 Act,You must submit the following:

1-A written request to have your application considered under section 106(c) of the AC-21 Act.

2- An original letter on company letterhead outlining your offer of employment by prospective employer containing a detailed describtion of the offered position,duties,remuneration and prospest for continued employment which shows that you have a bona fide offer of employment from a new employer in a same or similar occupation.

I have to contact my lawyer yet.
Is anybody had same situation??
Is this a problem???

Plzz reply this thread!!
Thanks
gogi274

Not a problem. Just talk to lawyer and send these 2 docs (AC21 & EVL).
You will be approved imm'ly if you respond correctly. Best of luck..

NOID = strong RFE

NOID is a strong RFE..Thats it...

Also..I am hoping you are employed with some other company with a similar job...

If yes, then you just need to sumbit the documentation asked and all will be fine....

employed with another company...

my question is out of ignorance - do you need to be employed with another company, or have an offer for employment from another company (same or similar job description as LC etc)?

asdasd said:
NOID is a strong RFE..Thats it...

Also..I am hoping you are employed with some other company with a similar job...

If yes, then you just need to sumbit the documentation asked and all will be fine....

It's always more conviencing if you are employed and have an offer from the same company.

Yes, that is why this is called EMPLOYMENT-BASED. You would not be elligible for employment-based green card if you do not have a job. Sometime people got layoff. WHen things happen, you should find another SIMILAR job and file AC-21, given that your 485 pending for more than 180 days and you have EAD.

USCIS could approve cases without checking if you have a (similar) job. Then you are lucky. If they check, you need to make sure you have one.

istrategist said:
my question is out of ignorance - do you need to be employed with another company, or have an offer for employment from another company (same or similar job description as LC etc)?

Same or Similar job is imp for AC21. If you are software engineer then you can't file AC21 if you are working as accountant.

Look into the job description section of labor filling.

MD -

How about the profile of software engg. lead?

and

Internal company title as - PM - Software applications?

Thanks

MD -

How about the profile of software engg. lead?

and

Internal company title as - PM - Software applications?

Thanks

I am in the same boat

HI GOGI274,

I have a question for you.
Did your employer informed the USCIS that they are going out of business?

My company is preparing to file bankruptcy, and I wonder if USCIS will find about it, because my employer won't revoke my green card.

Please answer.
Thank you,

Got NOID Last week,replied Today with AC21 Docs

Hi All,

My previous employer(MAKRO TECHNOLOGIES INC) revoked I140 on May 19th and i got NOID letter on June 6th.Got EVL from the current employer,luckily they gave me whatever i asked for even though title and responsibilities r different from what i do now and in labour.I gave 2 latest pay stubs and EVL to Attorney last week.Hope he is replying it today to INS.

I140 Approved 04/2004