no way!

oh my god!

I'm so numb at the moment. Just got the email, my wife and my I-485 has been approved!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!

its been 14 years since I've been in this country! I'm one of the 2001 sad cases whose case got stuck for such a long time!

Details:
RD Aug 01
ND: Sept 01
1st FP Jan 03
2nd FP: July 04
RFEs
senator, congressman, laywer, faxes....everything!

I promised at some point on this board last year that if I ever get approved, you'll be the first person to know! I'm sitting in a class and writing this, just got the email of approval! I have it, yes I do! Oh man!

You guys are great. I sincerely wish you all have it too! I really do!

Thank you all!

hmcis CONGRATULATIONS!! Bet it brings a smile to every face who reads your happy news!! Feels good to hear about an old case getting approved! All the Best!! :)

guess your vanvaas is now over like lord ram... 14 yrs...take a well deserved vacation with your wife now and enjoy...

Congratulations

You are one of those 2001 cases with lot of patience.

Forget this gruelling process.

babbling

I'm still kind of numb. Not reacting to my approval much. Just know that something nice just happened to me, nothing more. I woke up this morning, feeling like a new man, a new life! Believe me guys, the whole green card processsing thing took so much toll on my life! Bad job, bad boss, extremely bad treatment, uncertainty at job, depression, bad to worse family life situation, economic problems, not being able to go home for 6 years, constantly feeling like I don't belong anywhere.... Its all TSC's fault actually, their randomness of processing, their incapability and inefficiency of handing cases, they sent total of 6 (six) finger printing notices for my wife and me! They asked for ALL the documents again after 3 years!! The phone operators were extremely rude most of the time treating us like dirt!

I am extremely happy that my documents got approved, I think I will now live atleast 5 years more than I am supposed to, just feeling lighter in the head, as if a heavy weight have been taken off of my shoulder.

And NO, I am not thanking TSC for approving me. They do not deserve it. In fact I still hate them as much. I'm usually a forgiving person but not with TSC! The whole system there is just so wrong.

But I sincerely hope each and every one of us get approved someday, us- the normal, honest tax paying hard working immigrants in this country. Because this counrty IS made up of immigrants! I wish we all could just get along. Ok that sounds like a cliche. But I really mean it. So wake up TSC and buzz off Lou Dobbs and people who think like him! Here we come!

Good luck to all of you guys from the bottom of my heart!

Last edited by a moderator:
hmcis said:
But I sincerely hope each and every one of us get approved someday, us- the normal, honest tax paying hard working immigrants in this country. Because this counrty IS made up of immigrants! I wish we all could just get along. Ok that sounds like a cliche. But I really mean it. So wake up TSC and buzz off Lou Dobbs and people who think like him! Here we come!

Good luck to all of you guys from the bottom of my heart!

Good points.. Congrats & best wishes.

Great News!!!

Congratulations to both of you.

Wish you all the very best.

Enjoy the well deserved freedom..........................

If so, you can apply for citizenship TODAY, right?

hmcis said:
oh my god!

I'm so numb at the moment. Just got the email, my wife and my I-485 has been approved!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!

its been 14 years since I've been in this country! I'm one of the 2001 sad cases whose case got stuck for such a long time!

Details:
RD Aug 01
ND: Sept 01
1st FP Jan 03
2nd FP: July 04
RFEs
senator, congressman, laywer, faxes....everything!Thank you all!