NO update after FP

cadence

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I found many people saw their online status updated after FP. But I did mine in April, until now the online status is still the same as before. :mad: I am wondering if FBI did get my FP from the local immigration office or NSC has got it but didn't updated. Is there any number I can call to find it out? :confused:

Thanks!!!

cadence what r ur case details ? because i am in the same position as urs. the fbi did send the fp check the same day i fpd but nothing was updated.

:( ,I did my FP on April 12, my 140 was approved at the end of April.
Which number did you call for FBI, 304-625-5590?

yes , whats ur receipt date and nd for 140/485 ? let me know and the center for filing. and the location of fp.

Hi
Mine also same situvation, i applied from Nebraska EB3,
RD is SEP 2003
I have given my Fingerprint on May 6 th, still now my online status message never changed same old message when we applied the 485..
Do u want me to call FBI or should i wait for some more time, how come some peoples online status changing not mine...
I don't know what to do...

Thanks
Shekar PC :confused: :confused:

iknowitall,

First, I made a bbbbbig mistake, my FP was done on May 11. :p :D
(don't know why I feel I did it long long ago, :D). So I think I will wait one or two more weeks to see what happens.
My case is EB3 at NSC and 140/458's ND date is July,2003.

shekhar

u can call the fbi its no big deal but i think they are going to tell u that they forwarded the results of ur fp the same day or next day like they told me and alot of other people. the problem is not really at fbi but nsc. dont know how NSC prioritizes some cases and not the others. i think they are in a mess and right now dontk now what cases to touch and what not :). i fingerprinted in april and my status has not yet changed so well sit back and relax and see what happens.

It's not so common the PF get updated in the electronic file. The FBI takes just a few hours (maybe a day or two) to check the FP. The USCIS receive the information from FBI and add in your file. Your hard copy file get updated, but the most of the time the eletronic file doesn't. That why you cannot see the online file updated. ... Be patient... Everything will be end-up fine. If it isn't fine yet, because is not the end yet.