No status update

usa_gc_waiting

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys..I just want to know if someone else also experienced the same.
My I-140/485 were filed concurrently on 11/9/2004 in NSC...And within 15 days i got fingerprint notice too and completed my fingerprints.But till today there is no update on status for 140,485,EAD or advance payroll.
It has same old message that "We have received yr application and its taking such and such time to process".Nothing was updated for fingerprints so far.
Though it shows last updated date as 11/24/2004 for all.
Does it mean ,there is any problem,why status is not getting updated and do you guys think my EAD should get approved by now...Anyone else in same situation.
PLS HELP!!!I will appreciate yr response.

usa_gc_waiting said:
Hi Guys..I just want to know if someone else also experienced the same.
My I-140/485 were filed concurrently on 11/9/2004 in NSC...And within 15 days i got fingerprint notice too and completed my fingerprints.But till today there is no update on status for 140,485,EAD or advance payroll.
It has same old message that "We have received yr application and its taking such and such time to process".Nothing was updated for fingerprints so far.
Though it shows last updated date as 11/24/2004 for all.
Does it mean ,there is any problem,why status is not getting updated and do you guys think my EAD should get approved by now...Anyone else in same situation.
PLS HELP!!!I will appreciate yr response.

I got my EAD 2 months after my I-140, 485 receipt date from NSC. So you will be receiving your EAD sometime this month and your advance parole sametime next month. Also, I gave FP on the last week of November, but there is no change in LUD yet. Hope this info helps.

usa_gc_waiting said:
Thanks for the info..i will keep my fingers crossed
It normally takes a while before they update their computers, I think you should be fine, but keep checking just in case :)

Yes, that is true. I got my EAD by post and then the status changed I think, only after 7 days. The same for AP as well.

Date Updated

Hi Gurus..
Finally i got a mail from USCIS for my EAD approval..It says like this

"On January 18, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Normally how long would it take now to get the card....

usa_gc_waiting said:
Hi Gurus..
Finally i got a mail from USCIS for my EAD approval..It says like this

"On January 18, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Normally how long would it take now to get the card....

Congratulations