No Receipt yet- I-485 sent on 4/13/2001

deep varma

Registered Users (C)
My application for I-485 sent on 4/13/2001 but not received any receipt yet. Anyone with same date, please give your feedback.

No Title

Mine was sent on 4/18 as well.

sai_baba, update this board as soon as you hear something. I will also do likewise.

No Title

Deep,

Dont know, mty big-gun attorney will not do anything before 4 weeks have passed. Hopefully, I will hear something this week.

No Title

Same here... hope to get some good news this week. AUSTech.. please update as both are papers have been filed on the same day. Also heard 485 is slowing down these days. Keeping fingers crossed.

No Title

Lets keep it moving and post our details as soon as we get details, so others can estimate their ND.

No Title

i had mailed EAD application on 20th April and got retrun receipt on friday with 27th April date on it with INS stamp.

Though INS has still not cashed my check as yet. and ofcourse no sign of Notice as well.

No Title

My I485 was submitted on April 12, 2001, and we haven\'t received the receipt notice yet. Does anyone know what\'s going on with the I485 process at INS in these days?

No Title

My I140 (not I485) was mailed to CSC on 4/11/01 and no receipt yet. I called up CSC twice and the IIO said there is a 60 days backlog in mail processing and they are still working on march cases.

I suppose it is the 245i case load that is blocking CSC; so much for trying to be a legal permanent resident.

No Title

I sent on 4/5/01 and got receipt on 4/25/01 from lawyer
with ND of 4/20/01. So its not true that INS is working
on March cases. You should get it soon.

wait2001