No Plastic Card yet, Stamped July 09 2004 at SJC

ngadhia

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

I have not yet received my GC / Plastic Card after stamping on July09 2004 at SJC. Me and wife got the passport stamped, my wife received after 83 days, but I havent yet received. Its been 120 days but not yet received.
So far have done following things.

1.I called NSC and they initiated an enquiry and asked me to wait for 30 days and if not heard back or received GC, call back again.
2. After 30 days , asked my Attorney to contact CSC. He initiated an email enquiry and asked me to wait for 14 days.
3. In the mean time , one of the post in this forum, suggested send an certified mail to CSC and SJC . Did that and its been a almost a month now.
4. Call NSC again after 40 days passed first enquiry. They initiated a second enquiry and again asked me to wait for another 30 days.
5.On Nov 4th my attorney received a reply from CSC officer, saying that they have not yet ordered a card for me and that it will take anywhere between 6 - 10 months.
6. Sent two emails with a gap of 2 months to CSC. But no response

I don't understand the fact that why this delay...People are receiving GC within 4 weeks after stamping.

I have to move out from this current residence (no choice) and was wondering changing address may again delay GC.

Anybody in the same boat/experience. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

WAC0222054430
AD July 2nd 2004
PP stamping done on July9th 2004

Sometimes it happens.

Mine got stamped in SJC on 10/25/2004. They entered my wife's wac # in my Son's passport. When i went there with infopass to correct it they simply striked it out and wrote the correct number in the passport and told that even I could have done that.

Today my wife got the Plastic card but not me or my son. Compared to your case hope I have to wait how many months 6-10 :mad: