No PD on I-140 receipt notice

toraboraus

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Just noticed that on my I-140 receipt notice the priority date(PD) column is empty. Do you think this is an issue? I was hoping that with EAD2/AP2 there would be some LUD changes on I-140 and I-485. But nothing has happened.

Thanks in advance for any input/ideas.

toraboraus said:
Hi all,

Just noticed that on my I-140 receipt notice the priority date(PD) column is empty. Do you think this is an issue? I was hoping that with EAD2/AP2 there would be some LUD changes on I-140 and I-485. But nothing has happened.

I don't think is an issue at all. I saw other cases also where PD was not on 140
Let's hope your AP processing will trigger at least 140 approval
Elnegro

toraboraus said:
Hi all,

PD would appear on I-140 approval notice.

It is just matter of luck, applying EAD/AP renewal would trigger pending cases like I-140 or 485. Bit i have seen it happened for some of them in this forum.

toraboraus, I think that your PD is Jan 02, so the service center is going to approve your I-140 and I-485 together, hopefully you will get the good news soon.

hopeofgc said:
PD would appear on I-140 approval notice.

It is just matter of luck, applying EAD/AP renewal would trigger pending cases like I-140 or 485. Bit i have seen it happened for some of them in this forum.

This is not correct. It also shows (most of the time) in the 140 petition notice
If you don't have it there, and want you know yours, go to the Labor Cert. approval and it will be there (it is the date the Labor was initially filed)
Elnegro