No nonimmigrant visa number? can't find it!

zelda

Registered Users (C)
Hey everyone, I am filling out my I-485 form and I can’t find my nonimmigrant visa number. I came to the US in 1990 on a B-2 visa (visitor) there is not red 8 digit number anywhere. There is only one number on the visa page in it is in blue ink on the top middle of the page. It is a 6-digit number. What do I do? Help please :confused:

Hi!
Just out of curiosity I went through my INS folders, found my old long-time-expired passport and looked at my B-2 visa from 1994.
Don’t see any red 8-digit number either. Mine are 6 and in blue ink on the very top of the visa stamp, following the number sign.

well I filed i-485 with a very different kind of b-2 visa from mexico call border card, anyways by advice they gave me on yhe 800 number I wrote see attacthment# 1 on that space they asked you to put the visa # and I attached a copy of my visa with my explanation " on the kind of visa I have, is not clear which is the visa# so as per advice from the officer at the costumer servirce I am attaching a copy of the same"

zelda said:
Hey everyone, I am filling out my I-485 form and I can’t find my nonimmigrant visa number. I came to the US in 1990 on a B-2 visa (visitor) there is not red 8 digit number anywhere. There is only one number on the visa page in it is in blue ink on the top middle of the page. It is a 6-digit number. What do I do? Help please :confused:

BTW, if its MRV its control number... it doesn't matter...If you are not sure leave the field blank...Anyway you are going to attach the copy of the Visa.