No news on my PP-I140...

likuliku

Registered Users (C)
I have upgraded my I-140 to premium processing under category EB1-OR.
Today is the Day 15 of my case, however, I yet to receive any news from USCIS. I called and checked online, and the same message (i.e., they have received my request to upgrade my case to premium processing) was displayed... :confused:

Anyone else encountered the same problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
likuliku said:
I have upgraded my I-140 to premium processing under category EB1-OR.
Today is the Day 15 of my case, however, I yet to receive any news from USCIS. I called and checked online, and the same message (i.e., they have received my request to upgrade my case to premium processing) was displayed... :confused:

Anyone else encountered the same problem?

Did you see any LUD after you upgrade it to PP? Because it seems to be weird for PP. You will get back the money in any case if they have failed to answer.

Did you file by yourself or through an attorney? Check with the attorney whether they are missing something...

Subra

I actually filed via my attorney.
He just said that he will check for me...:(
I have few LUD during the first few days after filing, and my last LUD was 13 Nov..

is this true?

Is this true? I'm planning to apply for premium processing because -

my PD is Sep 02, the PD as of November 06 is Aug 02

my I-140 is Aug 06 and the current processing date for NSC is May 06.. NSC is really slow on processing.. i doubt that it will approve 2 to 3 months or ahead of my PD..

it is advisable to re-apply my I-140 thru premium processing???

I got RFE today from USCIS. The RFE is to show that I am a permanent employee at my company and also that my company has more than 3 researchers with academic equivalences of achievements (e.g., publications).
I was very disappointed with this RFE due to the fact that I indeed provided this supporting materials along with my applications. I think, USCIS people are just simply send you a RFE letter when it reaches the deadline for PP... :mad:

RFE is mass production from NSC

I have seen lot of RFE in the past few days after PP introduced on NOv 13. Though most of us have submitted all the documents, they have not touched any, but was issuing some general RFE.

According to the letter of RFE I received, it stated that I could also respond via fax (within 72 hours) or via mail (within 12 weeks). I have responded my RFE today via fax. I am wondering whether my case will be handled as normal case or PP case? So, do I expect to hear from them within 15 days again?

Abt i-140

likuliku said:
Thanks for the information! I hope within these 2 weeks, I will hear some good news... :rolleyes:

Please advise on what the RFE was abt...I am in the same situation:(

Thanks!

Hi, likuliku
I was wondering if the application is considered as a PP application. According to your post "and the same message (i.e., they have received my request to upgrade my case to premium processing) was displayed"
It only says that they have received a request for PP, did they say that they have accepted your request? I dont know, I might be wrong, I belive one has to accept your request. Any way, one of my friend had got a RFE after approval, it is really strange, they were asking about "permanent position", this left me with a notion that RFE can be generated even after approval.
It really did not make any sence, so what was the approval based on ?????
And for all those who are in great favour of TSC, this happend in TSC?????
Any way good luck for you...
Rama

soli1 said:
please advise on what the RFE was abt?

I am in the same situation!:(

Thanks,
SOLI

Hi! I just responded to the RFE with a letter of employment from my employer that proven that I am a permanent employee.

rama_9193 said:
Hi, likuliku
I was wondering if the application is considered as a PP application. According to your post "and the same message (i.e., they have received my request to upgrade my case to premium processing) was displayed"
It only says that they have received a request for PP, did they say that they have accepted your request? I dont know, I might be wrong, I belive one has to accept your request. Any way, one of my friend had got a RFE after approval, it is really strange, they were asking about "permanent position", this left me with a notion that RFE can be generated even after approval.
It really did not make any sence, so what was the approval based on ?????
And for all those who are in great favour of TSC, this happend in TSC?????
Any way good luck for you...
Rama

Yes, my application was upgraded to PP application after 3 months of normal concurrent filing. After 15 days, I received RFE to prove that I am a permanent employee in my company. I responded to the RFE after 2 days. And USCIS responded to me that they have received my responded 2 days later. 1 day later, my I-140 was approved..:)

likuliku said:
Yes, my application was upgraded to PP application after 3 months of normal concurrent filing. After 15 days, I received RFE to prove that I am a permanent employee in my company. I responded to the RFE after 2 days. And USCIS responded to me that they have received my responded 2 days later. 1 day later, my I-140 was approved..:)

Congratulations!!!!

EB1 OR PP approved in 3 days at NSC

Hi Friends,
I just wanted to let you know that one of my friends got his employer (univerisity) to file a EB1 OR under PP. Package was received at NSC and it was approved in 3 days. NO RFE at all. So, looks like NSC does approve some PP petitions.

By the by, my EB-1 EA is pending at TSC. I did not upgrade to PP.