Registered Users (C)
Experts,

My details for I-485 are as follows:

RD: 12/26/2001
EAD Approved: Jan 2002
AP Approved: Jan 2002
Category: EB2 India
EAC # 02-070-5xxxx

To date I have not received my FP notice. My lawyer tells me that depending upon the location you file from, it takes 7 to 10 months to receive FP notice. Is it true. Any one elso in similar situation. Thanks in advance

You should definitely call INS or make your lawyer do it. The majority of NJ filers with December RDs were done with their fingerprinting back in April. So, your case looks more like exception than a rule. Maybe your FP notice was lost in mail?

You're not alone...

Looks like there's still a few of us...

I'm still waiting also. RD Nov 2002. Numerous calls to INS, laywer, congressmen have done nothing. I can see no option but to sit & wait. Hell, I'm used to waiting.. it's been almost 4 years so what's another one! Don't even care anymore and for some reason, I'm no longer desperate to live in a country where you're a constantly made to feel like a 2nd class citizen (taxation without representation..). And I don't see much changing after getting the GC.

Hope you get yours soon..

TX RD Jan 29 - Still Waiting for FP

I've also not heard anything about FP. But I can see from Rupnet that others from TX with RD Jan are already done with FP. I'm not sure how it works. I've informed my lawyer. They said they'll find out.