no more Sep & OCT & NOV approvals ??

Do you want 1000's of approval in a day.. If so start working for INS.. Else Stop complaining. Live with it and Deal with it..

Good Luck.

come on! this case was a transfered the case

I think he interviewed in Baltimore on 8/27 then got approved!

Geen Love, stop advicing other. Do you work for INS? Why the heck are you on this board.. to express your feelings? What's wrong if someone thinks that INS has slowed down. Learn to appreciate others' feelings.

Thanks my friend - Kaash

May be "Green_love" is having a bad day....that’s ok....

I was just expressing my feelings & and was getting disappointed. I did not meant any thing bad for others.

Kaash

Read my reply First.
We all know INS is dead slow as usual whats new about it.
We all have to deal with it or live by it..

Why I am on the Portal, Thats none of your Business so you better live by it beacuse i am gonna be here for while .

"TUSSE THAND PAA LOO; WARNA ASSE TANNU THAND PAWADENGE"

Yes, gary_mail, the pace of approvals at VSC

slows down after a tremendous start for each month. After the initial burst the approvals come as a trickle. I too have noticed that but then that is INS. We have to endure it. Lets hope for the best.

green_love and all of us are caught in this web .. guys, let us not get personal on this board .. we are all in the same boat.

Peace to all :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FOR SELF AND SPOUSE (140 FOR CP, VSC)
PD 02/20/01 (EB3 INDIA)
RD 12/07/01
ND 12/17/01 (RECD 12/26/01)
AP 01/17/02 (RECD 01/24/02)
EAD 02/21/02 (RECD 02/26/02)
AVM 01/21/02 "FP NOTICE MAILED ...."
FP GIVEN (ELECTRONIC) 02/26/02 (ALBANY, NY)
AVM 03/01/02 "FP RESULTS RECD .... PROCESSING RESUMED ...."

who cares if you are in the portal or not..

we all know that INS is slow or else , we would not have been in this site at all..

please don’t emphasis things that every one knows.

"Lunga koduka ne kugga padulu thade"

pl. do not comment in your

mother tongue or in any other language other than English 'cos there are also lots of people from different countries using this forum.
Thanks,

Thanks AMBYASASAM for knowing the Fact about INS...

Roran I take my Punjabi Back.. OOps i forgot that I am in America and lots of people from different countries are surffing this Portal..

I can't help it when someone Poke his nose in my matter, automatically my Punjabi starts errupting..