NO LUD on 140 but LUD changes on 485

Sai76

Registered Users (C)
HIGH!!! NO change or approval on I-140 but LUD changes on 485

Hi,

I'm new to this thread. But have a question. I applied my GC on Mar 2004 on EB2 and got RFE on 485 (Mar 2005) and LUD also changed. But the strange part to me was there is no update so far on my I-140.

I applied 140 and 485 concurrently at NSC on March 2004. On Aug12th 2005 I went for Biometric code2. But still no update on my I-140.

Does any have any clue in this kind of situation. Please help me with your opinion and comments.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'm in same boat as yours.Samething happened to me.Mine is EB2 Apr'04 concurrent filing.I got RFE on 485 Apr'05 and responded to RFE on 13th June'05.Lud changed on 485 continuesouly 4 days.But no LUD changes on I-140.Still Pending.

please keep in touch me mbell72@yahoo.com.We can share our experiences.

Thanks,
Mahi

Didn't you guys initiate an inquiry in to I 140 since its beyond the processing time. I am waiting for mine to go over the processing time so that I can check with NSC and see what's happening.

mahi4u said:
Hi,

I'm in same boat as yours.Samething happened to me.Mine is EB2 Apr'04 concurrent filing.I got RFE on 485 Apr'05 and responded to RFE on 13th June'05.Lud changed on 485 continuesouly 4 days.But no LUD changes on I-140.Still Pending.

please keep in touch me mbell72@yahoo.com.We can share our experiences.

Thanks,
Mahi

Hi,

I called INS and they told me that they put a cap on 140 approvals for this fiscal year. So, Even though the 485 is ready to approve but they can't adjudicate 140 and 485 (for concurrent cases I think) becz 140 is still not approved. So they said the fiscal yr starts this OCT05 and they may again start approving the 140's. Hopefully we can see that our cases may approve together (OR MAY NOT).. Anyway that was the answer I got from INS. They did't give me clear answer why I140 is still pending becz I'm not the petitioner. My lawyer also called them and they said they will look into that. I'm still waiting for my lawyer to get back to me with some good reason. Let's see.

The strange part to me was I read the dates of on EB2 cases from INDIA in murthy.com and they are all current. If they are current that means they should approve it with out any backlog of 140's for EB2 concurrent cases.

Sai,

Call them again and check. There was a directive published that the nsc is going to treat concurrent filings also like seperate filings of I 140 and I 485. And I dont think there is any cap on I 140 approvals.

Good luck with your enquiry