No LUD change after FP2 (code 1) but FP1 had

Mendota

Registered Users (C)
I just had my FP2 (code 1) done last week. There is neither LUD nor message update at all.

But when I did my first FP1 in June 2004. The LUD and message changed twice in one week.

Does INS change the rule? or is there something I need to worry about?
Thanks!

No LUD after FP2(Code 1)

Same here I did FP2 on 12/06/05 till now no update as talk to USCIS saying as cases those are effected retrogression are on hold status therefore no update till now?

joshi

same here

Hi,

I have done my Code 1 FP2 on 01/24/06. My I-485 LUD is changed on 01/31/06 but no message change as of today. I called FBI and they said, they have sent my FP results back to USCIS on the same day and also FBI customer service told me that my finger prints are complete (I don't know what that mean?).

When I called the USCIS over the phone using the toll free number, I enter my EAC number and the system can not able to retrieve my data. It's saying this message " due to some technical problem we can not retrieve your data at this time, please check back later". I found out about this only yesterday. But the system was able to retrieve my wife's case details. I don't know what's happening with my case.

My name is check is complete and my Labor PD is 05/18/1999. My I-140 is also approved. MY I-485 RD is 02/23/2004.

When I called USCIS to raise case status inquiry she refused to raise an inquiry becaue I have received my finger print notice recently, so I have to wait 60 days to raise an inquriy, (What a rule ???)

Please help me what's happening with my case.

Thanks
rc001 :confused: