No green card

Lepaysan

Hello ALL,
I have been married for 2 years now, Unfortunately my wife wants the divorce.
I never received a green card, just a working permit.
I am afraid after the divorce, i might not even get a green card or be eligible to stay in the state.
I find some articles reported that after 2 years of marriage you can file a waiver form with i-751 but they all applied to conditional resident (Green card).

Please advise if there are other possibilities.
Thank you.

Go ahead open USCIS service request on your pending green card. As long as your marriage is genuine bona fide you are fine, since your wife intends to terminate marriage you cannot become US citizen based on 3 year rule, you become eligible for citizenship after 5 years of initial green card approval.

Hello ALL,
I have been married for 2 years now, Unfortunately my wife wants the divorce.
I never received a green card, just a working permit.
I am afraid after the divorce, i might not even get a green card or be eligible to stay in the state.
I find some articles reported that after 2 years of marriage you can file a waiver form with i-751 but they all applied to conditional resident (Green card).

Please advise if there are other possibilities.
Thank you.

Did your wife originally file an I130 for you? Is your wife a citizen or green card holder?

OP has this thread going on in several forums.
Apparently his wife is trying to cancel the process by going to immigration after filing for divorce. Something might be afoot.