No FP update on the NSC AVM

philly01

Registered Users (C)
We had our FP done at Grand Rapids,MI on 4/11. I checked the AVM on 4/20 & the message that our FP were collected on 4/18 & is pending review.
Last week I checked with FBI Liason & they told me that they had done their scope of work on 4/11 itself.
The FBI officer was reluctant to give further information.

I just checked the NSC AVM & the message is still the same.

I am a bit concerned because friends who had their FP done at the same MI location on 4/30 & are processing their case at VSC have an updated AVM on the VSC # that the processing on their case is being resumed.

Anyone having any update info. with FP at NSc especially after 4/11 please post your replies.

Thanks.

Same

Same here I did my FP on 04/13 in Grand Rapids, Breton st....the message said exactly same as yours...I don\'t know why it said that....

No Title

Anybody who have their status changed to processing resumed at NSC especially after getting their FP done after 4/10 ..please post their info...for the benfit of others.

Thanks!

No Title

I did the fingerprint in Des Moines IOWA on 04/09/2002 and I have the next message: on 04/18/2002 your fingerprint were collected and are in pending review; my guess is that the case is not yet assigned to an IIO who must check what the guys from FBI said (this means pending review) and then, the message should change in "processing resumed".
It\'s just a guess...

FP done at Columbus, OH

I did my finger prints on 4/18/02 at Columbus and when I talked with FBI after a week, I was told that the finger prints were sent back to INS on the same day.(04/18) But the AVM still says finger print notification is mailed to you ...blabla. I checked the AVM yesterday also. Does any body with same experience? I wonder what is going on?

My AVM never changed till they sent me an RFE

I had my FP done(3/7/2001), checked with FBI etc etc.. Till Apr 13th the AVM said that your application for 485 was received on so and so...it takes about...blah blah.. My lawyer said that is normal for the INS not to chance AVM\'s often. So I guess its ok.

AVM for may case does not even mention FP..

I got my FP notice on 2/8/02, finished FP 3/8/02. AVM for my case at NSC does not even mention FP. It just says u\'r case was recieved on 5/4/01, and as soon as a decision is made, we will mail it to u.

Do u folks call NSC (402 323 7830)? or is there another number?

Details of my case I - 485
RD 5/4/01
FP 3/8/02
Detroit, MI

unhappy

I was not clear in my earlier posting.

AVM in my case also never mentioned anything about FP on Apr13 it changed to \'We have sent you a request for additional info...\' something like that.

I assume since an RFE was sent, it was assigned to an officer, which means my FP was received.

Same here

I did my finger prints on 4/22/02 and still the AVM say we mailed you a finger printing notice....

FP done, AVM not updated

my FP was done on 04/19/02 in Cleveland, OH. Message still says \'we mailed an FP notice, go on such and such day for FP recording\'. Whereas my wife\'s FP is updated in AVM, says \'we have resumed processing your case\'. God knows what\'s going on in NSC.

No Title

bob r,
Do you have a fair idea as to when the AVM changed to "processing resumed" in regard to your wife\'s case.

I tried in vain to reach the NSC number last week in the hope to speak to a IIO.

No Title

Our FP was done on 4/6/02 in Grand Rapids. I checked the AVM about a couple of weeks ago. Says something like .. Got the FP results on 4/18/02 and processing resumed.

Question Regarding the FP at Columbus, OH ???????

I am working in Columbus, OH as contractor, but my consulting company in Pittsburgh, PA. Applied 485 to VSC, got RD and ND, waiting for EAD, AP and FP.

I think FP is based on state where you work. I got to know that OH is taking too long for FP, Could you please tell me how long it\'s taking to get the FP in Columbs, OH.

No Title

When GC
Are you sure the message said processing resumed.I am just curious because most of the 4/18 messages are about FP collected but Pending review.

No Title

What\'s the difference between processing resumed and pending review? Does that really matter? Would any one let me know, please? Thanks.

Phylli01

Checkd the AVM one more time. It does say the processing has been resumed. I was wrong about the date, it was 04/10 results received.

AVM message

We did our FP on Feb 12, \'02. On my husband\'s case, the AVM says FP received and process resumed. On my case, AVM says your case was received so and so crap, no mentioning FP at all. Don\'t know what\'s happening here.