No FP Received but query on I-485. Is something wrong?

Anji

I was under the impression that FP notice is issued before 485 is processed.
My ND is 12/13/2003

I-140 Approved on 07/26

Online status says query issued on my I-485 on 08/02/2004 . Anyone in similar boat?

It sounds out of order to me to recive query on I-485 without FP notice.

Please helpI am really worried as we are in process of finalyzing our home sale as I-140 is approved and now I get this query.

Please help!

RFE issued in July, NO FP

Waiting for the RFE notice. No FP notice has been issued till now.

EAD1 Approved 02/14/04
EP Approved 03/25/04
140 Approved on 07/14/04

NO Finger printin :confused:

It is Strange

How come they are processing I485 without issuing FP. My I1485 RD is Oct 2003 and i have not heard anything from them yet whereas ur dates are in dec 2003 if i am not wrong.

It looks like they are sending FP only when the case is ready to be approved and if they find anything not in place then they are sending RFE's.

When do u say a case is ready

They found some problem and they issued a RFE. But for applicants who have much more earlier RD dates why are they not issuing FP

Approval without FP

Yesterday there was a posting in the California forum on a 485 approval (2004 case) with no FP.
I guess the FP is also done when one goes for the stamping.

EAD2003 said:
Yesterday there was a posting in the California forum on a 485 approval (2004 case) with no FP.
I guess the FP is also done when one goes for the stamping.

Could you post the link for this case? If that is the case, it is another USCIS violation.
FP at stamping ids the USCIS index finger printing (IDENT), not the FBI all ten fingerprints (IAFIS). They are different.