no finger print noice yet

sisy

Registered Users (C)
hi, My I485 notice date is 9/13 in NEC center. I have not received finger print notice yet. Is it normal? Anyone in the same boat?

sisy said:
hi, My I485 notice date is 9/13 in NEC center. I have not received finger print notice yet. Is it normal? Anyone in the same boat?

Applied on 9/28 - no notice yet

no finger print notice

Hi,
My I-485 was submitted March 2006, no fingerprint notice, no nothing. I had an Infopass appointment yesterday and the officer told me that the fingerprint check was ORDERED in March but the notice was NOT sent to me. He couldnt tell me exactly what that is supposed to mean. The only guess is that they didnt want to do my fingerprinting early because the results might expire before the name check is completed. isnt that weird? That implies that they know upfront whos name check will take longer than usual, right?

Anyway the officer was very nice and set me a fingerprinting appointment at the local office. But I do not have my hopes high, you never know how long it woudl take for fingerprinting results to clear.

I have a similar case. My 485 was submitted in July. I never received FP notice. Infopass person gave the story that they are not sending FP notices for Namecheck pending. I researched more and found several people whose namecheck was pending but had received FP notice.

Contacted NSC again on phone and agent finally send notice. Not that it helps as name check blackhole is still existing.

Has your name check cleared ? BTW FP clearance takes 24 hours or little more. So do not worry about timing for that.

Are you from India or China ?

yy13 said:
Hi,
My I-485 was submitted March 2006, no fingerprint notice, no nothing. I had an Infopass appointment yesterday and the officer told me that the fingerprint check was ORDERED in March but the notice was NOT sent to me. He couldnt tell me exactly what that is supposed to mean. The only guess is that they didnt want to do my fingerprinting early because the results might expire before the name check is completed. isnt that weird? That implies that they know upfront whos name check will take longer than usual, right?

Anyway the officer was very nice and set me a fingerprinting appointment at the local office. But I do not have my hopes high, you never know how long it woudl take for fingerprinting results to clear.