no estimated time for citizenship in my USCIS account

pelelo

Hello,

I applied for my citizenship back in December of 2020. Since then, in my account it was provided an estimated completion date for my citizenship (July 2021).

I checked again the website few days ago and noticed it doesn't show estimated completion date anymore. I haven't gotten anything (i.e fingerprint letter, appointment, etc) from USCIS yet.

Does anyone know if this is happens frequently?. Does this mean anything? Please let me know.

Hello,

I applied for my citizenship back in December of 2020. Since then, in my account it was provided an estimated completion date for my citizenship (July 2021).

I checked again the website few days ago and noticed it doesn't show estimated completion date anymore. I haven't gotten anything (i.e fingerprint letter, appointment, etc) from USCIS yet.

Does anyone know if this is happens frequently?. Does this mean anything? Please let me know.
Hello,
I had my interview in December 2020 with decision still pending since then and last evening I noticed that the blue highlighted section ( next milestone and approx time until case completion) on myuscis account just dissappeared.Maybe a glitch,I dont know.I am curious to know if other members are experiencing the same thing.I will keep you updated.

This part of the website is seldom accurate and often has strange glitches. I wouldn’t worry about it. (Example a family member naturalized recently and a few days before her interview/oath it changed to estimating 6 months to completion.)
The uscis processing times page is likely to be the most accurate gauge for timing for your FO.

Thanks both for your responses. I hope it is a glitch.

SusieQQQ, could you please provide the "uscis processing times" page?. I am not familiar with it.

Thanks.

use the drop down lists to choose n400 and your field office.

This part of the website is seldom accurate and often has strange glitches. I wouldn’t worry about it. (Example a family member naturalized recently and a few days before her interview/oath it changed to estimating 6 months to completion.)
The uscis processing times page is likely to be the most accurate gauge for timing for your FO.
Thank you,SusieQQQ.

Thank you,SusieQQQ.
Today the message on myuscis account has changed to :"Your account functionality is limited right now due to technical issues. We are working to fix this issue." Then I am given options like to file online again.This is so strange.Anybody else has seen this ?

This is what MyUSCIS currently says for me. (I erased the Receipt # for privacy). It's been acting very strangely this week. At one point, my N-400 disappeared altogether. I also noticed that today, the average processing times for my local USCIS centre (Washington, DC) were adjusted down by 0.5 months. I wondered if they're updating information behind the scenes and this is why there have been a few glitches.

1619138534336.png

I am given options like to file online again.
I haven't seen anything like that. I'd be spooked if I did!

This is what MyUSCIS currently says for me. (I erased the Receipt # for privacy). It's been acting very strangely this week. At one point, my N-400 disappeared altogether. I also noticed that today, the average processing times for my local USCIS centre (Washington, DC) were adjusted down by 0.5 months. I wondered if they're updating information behind the scenes and this is why there have been a few glitches.

View attachment 2462

I haven't seen anything like that. I'd be spooked if I did!
Believe me,I got scared..but everything came back as before, with the personalized processing time is down for maintenance message. Like hopeful,I believe they update the files behind the scenes and this creates glitches.

Believe me,I got scared..but everything came back as before, with the personalized processing time is down for maintenance message. Like hopeful,I believe they update the files behind the scenes and this creates glitches.
How soon did you get the interview date after the glitch. Getting the same message that my account functions is under maintenance.