No EAD approvals from CSC

No Title

We have also have NOT recd the approval on EAD from CSC even after completing 100 days from RD. We did receive AP and completed FP.

I was thinking of going to local INS in SJC. However I need to camp there overnight just to get the Interim EAD. I therefore decided to wait for a while.

Please share experiences from other people.

No Title

Same situation here. More than 100 days from RD, no EAD approval yet. Went to SF local office and got interim EAD. FP also completed, don\'t care about EAD if we will get approval soon.

No Title

How long does it take normally to get an EAD? how long before we can go INS local office and get an interim ead? is it 90 days from RD or 90 days from ND? My ND is
03/16/01 and FP scheduled for April 20.
Thanks much.

No Title

Hi Raj,
Is there not a 90 day waiting period after ur RD to do that.Just now spoke to my lawyer she said that i would have to wait for atleast 90 days before i attempt to get an interim EAD.
Do you have a different version?
Thanks much.

No Title

i guess you have to wait 90 days from your RN. i tried to get one at SJ INS and i was turned down even my H-1b expires before the 90 days reached. but fortunately i received my EAD just in time. most people should be able to get EAD in 90 days. good luck.

No Title

yes, I think somewhere in the instruction for EAD application form, it mentions that we can go to local INS office for EAD with 485 receipt, no 90 days mentioned. My lawyer told me so and I did get the EAD card. so why dont you have a try if you need it badly? I am not sure whether this policy also applies in other local offices, because there are lots of this 90 days/interim EAD discussions, like kelvin\'s