No decision for more than a year ? anyone?

Any specific reason?.Why havent you filed WOM?I sat on my case for 8 months only to find out file was misplaced or unlocateble.You should not sit and wait fo miracles to happen.Get up and take some seroius actions.MAke weekly visits by taking infopass.Start writing to you congressman/senator .Take sign and sit in front of USCIS."Nahe chalege Nahe chaleg inki badeshayee nahee chalege".Ok dont!!.I got carried awaya there.But need to be proactive in effort!!!

senator- still waiting for a reply from hillary's office.
congressman- the secretary is fed up with my weekly call
ombudsman-replied and said "uscis is actively working on my case". Still they (ombudsman)havent got a reply back to their office even though they set up a deadline that was yesterday"
vice_president- well I have a feeling that the letter his office sent to USCIS may have displaced. simply no reply.

Infopass - practically its a "bit" impossible to go to NYC fed plaza every week and wait in that line and only to hear "namecheck" pending and no questions asked. Already I faced tough replies when I asked a security to show me the way to go to a different room.
Serive request - Hopefully something will show up. But no hope.

WOM - Not in a situation to spend $$$$ and not that sure about doing all these myself

Last edited by a moderator: